So. This is nice.

Major Isoor

Dynamite with a laser beam
GW Elder
Yeah, same - it's good to see you Jamie! I'm glad to see so many familiar faces here. Hopefully this revival lasts!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Jamie and I ran the ever loving FUCK out of guys and girls.

I wonder how many people he and I helped get laid back then.

That’s an interesting thought… because that forum ALWAYS produced some of the deepest conversations, along with the religion forum and TKP back in the day.

Nebulous

Hakuna Matata
GW Elder
Welcome to GW Forums!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Apart from the odd interaction with a few people I've added on Facebook, Steam etc, I had largely resigned GW to (an admittedly great) section of my past. But I'm here for this. Let's give it one more spin and see what happens.
Can you answer the rumors that you are going to be the next Doctor Who?

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
Never going to forget that evening when you called me when I was in London and really struggling. I still get the sads pretty hardcore so I guess not a lot has changed, but you did me a real solid that night. What a lovely thing to do. :)
I had completely forgotten about that. I think that makes you the only GW person that I've spoken to over the phone.

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Very happy to see your name again, Jamie. As I just realized with Bandicoot, you were among the sensible Englishmen I looked up to on the forums. Certainly wish we'd had more reason to talk back then so more could have rubbed off.

Welcome back.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
Very happy to see your name again, Jamie. As I just realized with Bandicoot, you were among the sensible Englishmen I looked up to on the forums. Certainly wish we'd had more reason to talk back then so more could have rubbed off.

Welcome back.
BEN WANTS JAMIE TO RUB OFF ON HIM

HAHAHAHA EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT BEN!

Back
Top Bottom