• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Multi So... is anyone else as excited that Disney Lorcana comes out tomorrow?!

There's no TCG forum, so sorry, you all get to suffer my silliness. We either need a separate TCG forum or at the least a title flair for it :(

I asked my whole family this question and they all had no idea what I was talking about. I've raised heathens and malcontents.
Also... MTG.... recently got back into it and I'm hooked.

Raine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
GW Elder
I wouldn't say I follow TCGs too closely these days, but I fully understand your family and the "what the deuce is that?" dumbfoundedness. :chuckle

At the moment all I'm really aware of is that Pokemon is still alive and kicking, Digimon got a new one and has apparently been doing quite well for itself all things considered, Yu-Gi-Oh! has shat the bed multiple times over and it's more solitaire than anything else with first-turn kill META and said turns taking upwards of 10 minutes to complete, and Magic: The Gathering got torpedoed by dumb executives/Hasbro or something alongside all the D&D hoopla.

Need pics stat, at any rate!. Artwork is always the best thing about TCG/CCG releases.

Back
Top Bottom