TV Shows Shogun (People need to watch this!)

Wife and I have been watching this, only two episodes in, want to be more, but you know, spouses sometimes have different attention spans and cant binge watch a heavy political show in one day

But so far loving it. Acted well, complex characters, interesting intrigue and just really well made. It (so far) is what I wanted from the last 2 (maybe 4) seasons of Game of Thrones.

If you loved the first four seasons of GoT, there is a good chance you'll enjoy this

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Ive heard about it, and might check it out. I've been branching out to other genres of shows and will add it to the watchlist after my backlog is caught up lol.

I love Shōgun! One of my favorite books when I read it in middle school. I've been waiting for like 2 years for this show to come out, I was so excited to watch it.

Loved it the whole way through, minus a few nitpicks where they deviated from the book in ways I didn't agree with.

I plan to start the book soon! Also have a couple other books I plan to read around that time period since its a stand alone

Back
Top Bottom