Shill For Your Favorite Content Creators (Youtube/Twitch/Etc.)

There are numerous Youtube video threads... what about Youtubers you are subbed to and love to watch?

Matt McMuscles - McMuscles has two video series that make this channel worth suggesting: "Wah Happun" and "The Worst Fighting Game". Wah Happun is a video series where Matt goes into detailed history of notiriously complicated development cycles of certain games/movies. Examples include Metroid Prime, Street Fighther the Movie the Game, and Godzilla (1998). Worst Fighting game is a tier list except each video is dedicated to specific games. He goes through a brief history of the game's development, then details the presentation (graphics, audio, menus, endings, etc), mechanics, and gamefeel before placing the game on the tier list. It's really fun. McMuscles also has a Flophouse Plays series where he plays a game with live commentary.

My Life in Gaming - Wanna learn how to play classic consoles (the ones with no HDMI ports) on modern TVs? These guys have a series dedicated to those consoles? You'll want to look for the RGB series.

Noodle - I don't really have a solid description. He talks about numerous subjects pertaining to entertainment. He also has the most entertaining sponsor spots, where they're treated like advertisements from the 80s.

Project Farm - This guy rigoriously tests items to the point of destruction to determine which item is worth your hard earned money. He doesn't have any sponsors, and as such is unbiased. Most items are from a mechanical side as he seems to have previous been a mechnic or handiman of some sort. You don't really watch his videos for entertainment vaule, but for informational value.

Technology Connections - This guy goes in to extreme detail regarding numerous electric based appliances and whatnot.

Scott Falco - His claim to fame are his "...with a Side of Salt" series where he reviews a game (typically from Nintendo) with a smidgeon of rage (the Side of Salt) some brief animated segments. He became popular when he did Overwatch videos for the first two years of it's release before he got sick and tired of doing Overwatch videos. He seems to suffer from depression and has an annual video where he talks about himself and how he handled the past year.

Kurt Warner x QBConfidential - For the NFL nut. HoF QB goes into detail how a QB has been having success or how a QB has been failing in a series he calls "Study Ball". in March, he went over a handful of the 2024 QB draft hopefuls.

History Matters - Short slightly animated history videoes where he briefly explains what caused certain events.

I'll leave you with those. I could go into Battlefield and Overwatch Youtubers/Twitch streamers, but this was a more broad list. I also just assume everyone is already familiar with dunky, Donut, and Linus Tech Tips.

Reactions: TD

rktaker

i don’t really have many youtubers i watch, nobody really holds my attention really and make me aant to watch more of them so I many just watch old Achievement hunter let’s plays (Rip) or stream vods from Ray or Jeremy depending on shat fames they’re playing

MC74

I enjoy watching both Brian Zane & Wrestling Bios as far as wrestling content goes. If anyone checks out the latter, I highly suggest his Reliving the War series, where he goes in depth on what happens during every episode of RAW & Nitro during the Monday Night War.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I don't really watch any with regularity but there's a few I'll check out on YouTube if I get bored.

MythyMoo: If there's a gaming streamer I'll check out it's him, he edits his videos well and there's not just nonsense. I also really like his commentary and his generally optimistic view on games. Just likes games.

Ryan George: Canadian with his own channel but is also the guy for the Pitch Meetings channel. I dunno, something about this shit I like.

Suibhne: If I want to learn about historical shit.

BlueJay: If I want to learn about dumb shit.

The Infographics Show: If I want to learn about random shit.

Fire Queen

official GWF wolfmistress (sometimes) | she/they
GW Elder
copypasting my answer from a similar thread last july

Back
Top Bottom