Return of the Queen

Fire Queen

official GWF wolfmistress (sometimes) | she/they
GW Elder
that’s right folks, the ONLY member EVER to win Most Improved Member two years running is BACK IN BUSINESS

in the years since GW’s untimely demise i have continued my day job as a high school history teacher and also i have a new and cool gender now and also also i got engaged

PIMI Forever (There Should Never Be Another PIMI)

-FQ

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
that’s right folks, the ONLY member EVER to win Most Improved Member two years running is BACK IN BUSINESS
Great to see you here!! Thanks for joining us :)
in the years since GW’s untimely demise i have continued my day job as a high school history teacher and also i have a new and cool gender now and also also i got engaged

-FQ
Wow, congrats on the engagement and on being your true self! :)

Nebulous

Hakuna Matata
GW Elder
Welcome to GW Forums!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

LegendaryKing6

GW Elder

-FQ
Congrats on the engagement and on being happy with your true self! I vaguely remember you from the OG forums

-FQ
Congrats on the engagement! When’s the date?

thanks! we don’t have a date for the ceremony yet but we’re gonna get legally married on February 29th of next year since we started dating on February 29th in 2020 (we are insufferable lol)
Not nearly as insufferable as my brother-in-law. He and his wife signed their legal documents on his birthday, then had the ceremony almost 2 months later, 3 hours away, on a Tuesday that happened to be her birthday. Then they denied picking those dates and said that was the day the venue had available. Every venue has Tuesday available

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
thanks! we don’t have a date for the ceremony yet but we’re gonna get legally married on February 29th of next year since we started dating on February 29th in 2020 (we are insufferable lol)
Hahaha, I love that. At least it'll be easy to remember. Are you only going to celebrate every four years or what? And congrats!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Hahaha, I love that. At least it'll be easy to remember. Are you only going to celebrate every four years or what? And congrats!

Or they could do it like a couple I know that shares the same anniversary… alternate every other year between the 28th and 1st.

Back
Top Bottom