Remember This?: NFL Fever (Xbox)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

This was the football game to go to back in the day, The controls might not have been as fluid like they were on Madden but it was definitely a fun time. I'm sad they never got to keep making games before EA took over the license.​

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I miss the days before exclusive licensing was a thing. As an NHL fan and as a football/soccer fan, it was really nice to have multiple options every year. It drove innovation and it's what made EA the best at the time, because they HAD to be. Now they just phone it in year after year and we get...meh. Remember the year 2K5 came out? Every sport, every console, 2K released those games for $19.99 BRAND NEW, EA released theirs for $50 still. People flocked to 2K and EA had to WORK to get 2005 games to sell and then made 2006 a better product because of it. Then 07 hit and the next gen versions were just disappointing graphic demonstrations. Shame.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
In those days, if you knew better, you played Madden or the NFL2K and avoided NFL Fever and Acclaim's NFL Quarterback Club franchise. It's like playing FIFA when Winning Eleven existed.

Quarterback Club was ass, especially on the N64 but I still played it anyway lol.

Back
Top Bottom