YouTube Random videos thread

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
...why not?

I'll start the dumb with a dumb moment -- drunk woman refuses to do field sobriety tests so she can go home. Law doesn't work that way. Drunk woman cries.

And to keep us on track with epicness -- the best video ever made.

OMG, tik tok is fucking internet cancer. I hope North Korea misses whatever targets it has in its sites and accidentally nukes the servers housing that abomination of a website.

When the video did end up letting me play to the end, I was reminded of this:

Note: She uses the word for a bungle of sticks in the video. It's only once. It's an old video...

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Agreed, I admire his craftsmanship. Unlike the crappy belts that WWE have going for them today.
Yep, it's really interesting watching him hand tool the leather. They're essentially just pieces of sheet metal, I know, but if you're going to spend $400 on a piece of memorabilia, do it right, damnit!

Yep, it's really interesting watching him hand tool the leather. They're essentially just pieces of sheet metal, I know, but if you're going to spend $400 on a piece of memorabilia, do it right, damnit!
The fact that wrestling companies use faux leather on something that expensive is a bloody disgrace. If I had the money and a belt, I'd definitely send it off for Paul to fit it with a proper strap.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
The fact that wrestling companies use faux leather on something that expensive is a bloody disgrace. If I had the money and a belt, I'd definitely send it off for Paul to fit it with a proper strap.
Oh same! I can't even afford the strap, never mind the actual belt. I'm a nerd and I totally WOULD, but...ya' know...someday :D

Back
Top Bottom