• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Random Videos That Amuse Me As I Come Across Them

💯

They are colloquially referred to as "Tickle chickens".

View attachment 20702
Yeah, that's one hell of a chicken.

I've encountered a cassowary, which is a very angry bird (so technically an angry dinosaur too). Although it's not quite a herbivore as it forages on small animals they have no issues chasing humans for no real reason, and they have nasty claws. This looks like that x1000. No way that thing is picking lettuce once it spies me.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Yeah, that's one hell of a chicken.

I've encountered a cassowary, which is a very angry bird (so technically an angry dinosaur too). Although it's not quite a herbivore as it forages on small animals they have no issues chasing humans for no real reason, and they have nasty claws. This looks like that x1000. No way that thing is picking lettuce once it spies me.
Definite big dromaeosauridae vibes on cassowary.

But cassowary are just remnant terror birds, so... Yeah.

1726625578802.jpeg

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder

@shortkut - I dunno what we're classifying this as but I fucking want it. Minus the hazelnut pieces though... because they'll make me sick lol

Dessert pizza? I was fine with the Nutella and ricotta cheese… it’s the mozzarella ball that seems weird to me because of the combination with the Nutella

I once made a star pizza when I was living out of the NYC area and all pizza near me sucked ass

IMG_1781.jpeg

Dessert pizza? I was fine with the Nutella and ricotta cheese… it’s the mozzarella ball that seems weird to me because of the combination with the Nutella

I once made a star pizza when I was living out of the NYC area and all pizza near me sucked ass

View attachment 21496
It felt weird to me too, but I'm Italian and Mozzarella and Nutella are glorious separate. Together? I'm down to try

Back
Top Bottom