Books / Lit One Piece

Raposuh

Flipwaist
GW Elder
I'm 99% sure it will be revealed eventually, maybe in an sbs if not in comic, that Whitebeard also had Bucanneer blood in his veins

Does make vacationing easier

Free travel is great yeah, but there's so much more. Being able to basically push anything out of anyone. Even made up shit. Even actual shit. You could put someones shit into someone else.

I wouldn't want paws though.

So I assume Kuma turns up and sends people everywhere?

Or that big robot is turning up in conjunction with Kuma, with Kuma humming the drums of liberation beat. Maybe because he's a machine the big robot picks it up through machinery magic or something.

Raposuh

Flipwaist
GW Elder
I'm certain Kuma showing up will give Luffy whatever inspiration he needs to bounce back into shape. I watched the anime kaido VS gear 5 Luffy recap episode and they made it very clear after he first ran out of gas in Gear 5 that it was thinking of all the people in Wano and elsewhere that were pinning their hopes and dreams on the new dawn that got his engine firing again.

Raposuh

Flipwaist
GW Elder
Do you think Bonney is gonna age Luffy into his prime state and we get to see him dominate for a few moments?
Maybe later, for now Luffy about to pilot the ancient robot that responded to hearing the drums of liberation. Oda gotta get that giant mecha Manga he wanted to write in.
@Raposuh is vegapunk the goat?

Is kizaru a huuuuuuuuuge bitch?

I don't see how anybody in that scene could have fed Luffy but Kizaru, and there is that panel where Saturn kinda side eyes Kizaru after he kicks Franky, like "why didn't you atomize him instead of kicking him away", so unless there's like a reveal that S-Snake is feeding Luffy same as Hancock does, I think Kizaru is about to turncoat.

I hope when Vegapunk spills the beans about Kuma's/buccaneers 'special bodies' we also learn about Blackbeard's 'special body'.

Raposuh

Flipwaist
GW Elder
Maybe later, for now Luffy about to pilot the ancient robot that responded to hearing the drums of liberation. Oda gotta get that giant mecha Manga he wanted to write in.

I don't see how anybody in that scene could have fed Luffy but Kizaru, and there is that panel where Saturn kinda side eyes Kizaru after he kicks Franky, like "why didn't you atomize him instead of kicking him away", so unless there's like a reveal that S-Snake is feeding Luffy same as Hancock does, I think Kizaru is about to turncoat.

Where is the giant robot, Oda?!

Nobody wants a redemption arc more than Kizaru at the moment. Wonder if one of the 5 Elders will show up on VegaTV during the broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom