One more time… Ask Wicked.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I never gave this stupid thing a proper send off back in the day. So, why not give it one more go while we’re still young-ish? It’s only fitting to do it in the color and font.

Y’all should remember how it went. You ask a question, or for my opinion on a subject, and you might get it… or I might tell you something about yourself in the process. It can be GW oriented, it can be about me, it can about how much Alu sucks. There are no rules to this. We used to have fun talking shit, so there’s no reason we can’t have some now.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
How's it working out now that a has-been is strangely relevant again for a change?

Dude, it’s fucking weird. I never thought I’d be involved with something like this again. I’m sure it has been this way for a lot of people here… came all the way this far in life to wind up back here. It’s poetic in the nerdiest way and I can’t fucking stand it, but here I am making a spectacle of myself for cool points on the internet yet again. I’m leaning heavy into the irony that I went from forum admin teen to repo man and here I am at a forum again. I worked with some of the baddest motherfuckers you’ll meet, and now here I am spending my down time with you fucks again. I think it’s ridiculous, but I love it at the same time.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
How the hell do you even survive as a repo man? You'd think that's a sure fire way to get yourself a new asshole or a dozen especially in Baltimore.

I asked myself that a lot towards the end of my time on the road, and it led to me eventually just telling my old boss to go fuck himself when he asked me to go into a neighborhood he had just witnessed me getting shot at on dashcam two weeks prior. I think 99% of it came from people being terrible shots. It’s the only logical way to explain that many incidents and not one bullet hole in me. Trust and believe… looking back at some of the stunts I pulled to grab someone’s car… I would have shot me, too. Most of the people that did shit like that were hood rats, looking to start shit and blame someone else for not paying their car note. They don’t exactly teach proper firearm handling in the hood, and they certainly do not teach trigger discipline.

Why do you not post with your signature color and font outside of the initial post of this thread?

It doesn’t recognize Bookman Old Style on iOS, Book Antiqua looks like shit comparatively, and I also use the dark theme… so I’m not making it difficult for myself to proofread. My convenience. Back in the day, before GW incorporated the font/color preset option that was made specifically for idiots like me and perfected on one of the spin-offs before making its way to GW… I only had to type it up once a day and then I’d just paste it into every post. Back then, though… it was a little different, when I started using it, usernames only carried bold font for mods and smods, and bold/italicized font for admins. It was a bitch to find my posts in threads, and I often had to circle back to threads and needed a quick way to separate my own posts from others… and at the time, only people like @Kat, Avenger, Inle Rah, and a few others were committed enough to use colors in every post… so it made life a lot easier.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
When should I worry about RS style drama happening here?

Pfft. RS drama was NOTHING compared to the shit shows that happened at GW. What we saw on RS, at least from me, was someone circling the drain.

As organic matter, like shit, decays with time… gas builds up in it, and it floats. I’m a floater, now, motherfucker. I decayed just enough to get to that point, and now y’all are stuck with me until @Crystal forgets the DB password and locks us all out, because in today’s world… those new environmentally friendly toilets just don’t have the suction power (like Alu) to pull a turd like me down anymore.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
What, other than women, would you have done differently in your life? And what color watch am I wearing?

I’d be nicer to myself and be a dick to more people. 99% of my issues in life came from just straight up not liking myself based on what others thought of me. Lotta wasted time when I could have just told people to go fuck themselves.

What should I make for lunch tomorrow?

I thought y’all only ate Kraft Dinner and poutine?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
First of all, how dare you

Secondly, yes but I want help to decide which one.

Note that both is a valid selection, but you must specify whether that means KD and poutine or KD poutine.

That depends… are you warm Canadian or tundra Canadian? If warm, go for JUST KD. It’s a lot lighter and won’t make you AS miserable in the sweltering “heat” of your land. If igloo Canadian… go for KD poutine because it’ll be heartier and offer essential comfort. For a snack while you wait for the water to boil or the ice to thaw? Maple syrup and snow if cold, smoked moose or beaver tails from the wildfires or something similar if warm.

Don’t forget to avoid playing hockey for a half hour after eating or you could get an upset tummy.

I’m out of cliche prejudicial statements about you people for now.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
I’m out of cliche prejudicial statements about you people for now.
Ketchup and/or All Dressed Chips, Tim Hortons, curling, birchbark canoes, geese, Newfoundlanders (they are definitely their own category), socialized healthcare

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Ketchup and/or All Dressed Chips, Tim Hortons, curling, birchbark canoes, geese, Newfoundlanders (they are definitely their own category), socialized healthcare

I’ve had the All Dressed chips before… not bad. The ketchup chips didn’t last long here. I’ve had Tim Horton’s once before… I think it might have been in Erie PA, so it makes sense being that close to the border. We don’t discuss geese here. You’re lucky we haven’t declared war on your country for those fuckers… you saw what we did to that balloon. Is Newfoundland like your Florida? Healthcare? The fuck is that? Y’all care about health?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Wickmark.

why does my penis sometimes trip me when I walk?

If anything, it should drag the ground dead-center in between your legs. If it’s actually catching a leg, then I saw a commercial during the Late Show one night that might offer some form of insight.

I lived there for 3 years while in pharmacy school. The city sucks, but has a few good breweries and minor league baseball games with $1 beer/hotdog night was fun and walkable from my apartment so that was convenient

It was certainly an experience… I drove straight from Baltimore to there in the Spring-ish, and it was still kinda winter there in the mornings… and then those flies. Also. Kum and Go. What? They advertise that kinda convenience?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
more people need to reply to that thread.

Forget Ask Wicked, forget GWPS, forget Wolf.

I want more cute-rator. I want our very own WeRateAnimals

and not enough people are contributing.

I presently do not have a pet, or else I would. We’re too busy for a pet around the house right now, wouldn’t be fair to the pup.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
FUCK I'VE MADE A MISTAKE. OH GOD I'VE MADE A MISTAKE.

PLEASE NO ONE SEARCH "PENIS DOG" LOOKING FOR DOGS THAT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE PENIS SHAPED. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SAFE SEARCH OFF

eric cartman dog GIF by South Park

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
FUCK I'VE MADE A MISTAKE. OH GOD I'VE MADE A MISTAKE.

PLEASE NO ONE SEARCH "PENIS DOG" LOOKING FOR DOGS THAT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE PENIS SHAPED. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SAFE SEARCH OFF

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the motherfucking Thunderdome

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
There are only two good things about Erie, Pa.

1. Waldmeer and specifically Ravine Flyer II which is a really fun roller coaster.
2. Presque Isle.

I got to check out Presque Isle on foot one morning for my usual wake and bake walk when I’m in a hotel. Definitely waaay different than anything I’m used to here. You gotta venture a good hour outside of Baltimore before you start encountering stuff even remotely like that.

There are only two good things about Erie, Pa.

1. Waldmeer and specifically Ravine Flyer II which is a really fun roller coaster.
2. Presque Isle.
Presque Isle is great

The other things you forgot
- this tap house https://www.upick6.com/taphouse/taps
- this beer https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/754/2302/
- this beer https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/23635/63068/

I was going to add the Seawolves dollar beer night but they raised it to $2

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Presque Isle is great

The other things you forgot
- this tap house https://www.upick6.com/taphouse/taps
- this beer https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/754/2302/
- this beer https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/23635/63068/

I was going to add the Seawolves dollar beer night but they raised it to $2

Beer never did anything for me when I drank. I didn’t care for the taste, and it seemed too impractical. I drank to get drunk, not to spend my night pissing.

Back
Top Bottom