Resolved "Ok." reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Smacktard
Suggesting the following meme reaction to posts. Also proposing it be the first one put up for community vote.

Also, feel free to post variants and maybe we can vote on the best one, or for none at all, if people don't like the idea.

OK_thumb.jpg

eBay listings for the game make me sad. There are a bunch of people selling their copies, but because they know of the games reputation for being rare, they're selling it at ludicrous prices.
Yeah, it's absolutely insane what prices people think they can pull for it. Ridiculous! Don't get me wrong, it's rare and it truly is an amazing RPG, but...ugh.

Hmm...so these ones resized are a little grainy...I'll attach them here, not sure if we want to include them as reactions (or do we want to vote on them as was suggested before?)

fine.pngok.png

• Meeeoww
Reactions: TD
Hmm...so these ones resized are a little grainy...I'll attach them here, not sure if we want to include them as reactions (or do we want to vote on them as was suggested before?)

View attachment 3560View attachment 3561
The fine dog is ok IMO and I think it has good support.

For the Saitama "ok" one I didn't necessarily want that, just something that's kind of like "ok (I don't know why you're telling me this)" or "ok (it's not ok)"

This one has received less love so I think we put it up for a vote, but only if we find a more suitable image

The fine dog is ok IMO and I think it has good support.

For the Saitama "ok" one I didn't necessarily want that, just something that's kind of like "ok (I don't know why you're telling me this)" or "ok (it's not ok)"

This one has received less love so I think we put it up for a vote, but only if we find a more suitable image
Sounds good to me, I'll see what I can find for an ok image, hopefully something more promising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back