NXT Championship Match
Ilja Dragunov (champion) vs Tony D'Angelo

NXT North American Championship Match
Oba Femi (champion) vs Josh Briggs vs Dijak

NXT Tag Team Championship Match
Bron Breakker & Baron Corbin (champions) vs Nathan Frazier & Axiom

NXT Women's Championship Match
Lyra Valkyria (champion) vs Roxanne Perez

Thea Hail, Fallon Henley, and Kelani Jordan vs Jacy Jayne, Kiana James, and Izzi Dame

Carmelo Hayes vs Trick Williams

Shawn Spears vs Joe Gacy​

Last edited:
I'm really excited for Stand and Deliver. Most interesting matches for me are the tag matches (Axiom and Frazer are so entertaining, and I love watching Bron too), the North American championship match, Lyra vs. Roxanne, and the 6-woman tag match.

I probably should be the most invested in Trick vs. Carmelo, but I'm not sure I've been watching NXT long enough to appreciate it like everyone else.

I'm really excited for Stand and Deliver. Most interesting matches for me are the tag matches (Axiom and Frazer are so entertaining, and I love watching Bron too), the North American championship match, Lyra vs. Roxanne, and the 6-woman tag match.

I probably should be the most invested in Trick vs. Carmelo, but I'm not sure I've been watching NXT long enough to appreciate it like everyone else.
I would chime in but I haven't watched NXT enough to follow it and know what's going on. I may have to if its' as talented as I've heard in recent months.

I would chime in but I haven't watched NXT enough to follow it and know what's going on. I may have to if its' as talented as I've heard in recent months.
While I prefer the main roster overall, NXT does so many things right. It's way better paced. The entrances and recaps are shorter, so it has more action in two hours than even Raw has in 3. It has a much more even balance of men and women (despite the matches on this card; most of last Tuesday's NXT was focused on the women). And it's also a lot campier/gimmick-ier. I'm not sure I'd want that on the main roster, but I really appreciate it on NXT.

I think they're in for a tough time after Stand and Deliver because they recently lost Tiffany Stratton and they're calling up Carmelo Hayes and Bron Breakker. It also seems likely that at some point soon they'll lose Ilia Dragunov and Roxanne Perez, so most of their best talent could be gone soon.

So these 4 matches were completely insane, especially the tag championship match and the triple threat. Seriously, those were two of the best matches I've ever seen. The bar is high for the main roster tonight and tomorrow!

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Results
Joe Gacy def Shawn Spears

Bron Breakker & Baron Corbin def Nathan Frazier & Axiom to retain the NXT Tag Team Championship

Oba Femi def Josh Briggs and Dijak to retain the NXT North American Championship

Fallon Henley, Kelani Jordan & Thea Hai def Izzi Dame, Jacy Jayne & Kiana James

Roxanne Perez def Lyra Valkyria to win the NXT Women's Championship

Ilja Dragunov def Tony D'Angelo to retain the NXT Championship

Trick Willams def Carmelo Hayes

Back
Top Bottom