Nostalgia Game

Elusive

Introverted and Unstable
GW Elder
The game is very simple. Just post some things to really engage at the nostalgic feeling. Be it pictures or phrases or whatever. Keep the endorphins running.

It can be vague or not. Doesn't matter. Someone will gasp in awe on their own eventually.

Bananas in pajamas.
bananas in pajamas banana GIF

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Here's a few I just saw on another website that felt nostalgic to me.

1-3d-pinball-ace-codes-ball-1-1703750-wormhole-opened-no-problem-shared-drop-targets-left-8.png
My dad and I always competed for the highest score.

person-life-before-google-maps-all-shared-undv-chelse-war.png
(Although that doesn't appear to be a real map.)

cave-jellyzam-barking-ghost-shooker-on-shock-street-haunted-maski-revenge-lawn-gnomes-rlstine-...png

I remember arguing with the librarian about whether these books were worth stocking.

jeans-kids-these-days-will-never-sanind-know-struggle-shared.png

I dropped a CD player onto my bed from a three inch height and it broke. I'm still mad.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
attention @canadaguy, nostalgia incoming

GP gang for life

Littlest Hobo is actually on one of the TV channels we get, so I tried to show my son. He was not interested, which I was like "HOW DARE YOU" but also like I kind of get why it wouldn't connect.

Have you seen there is a new Mr. Dressup documentary on Prime? I want to watch it, but I know it's gonna hit me hard in the feels

Littlest Hobo is actually on one of the TV channels we get, so I tried to show my son. He was not interested, which I was like "HOW DARE YOU" but also like I kind of get why it wouldn't connect.
Damn, it's STILL playing? I get why he wouldn't like it -- the dog was the best actor in the whole series. But yeah it holds a special place in my heart, being pretty much the only show that would be on TV at certain times.
Have you seen there is a new Mr. Dressup documentary on Prime?
Mr. Dress up was more my brother's generation... I never really saw him much on TV growing up, unfortunately. I kinda want to watch the doc though.

Back
Top Bottom