Nootie Plucker

Nootie Plucker

Smart fella by day, fart smella by night
Timezone: U.S. Central (GMT -6)
Most active hours:
~11:30 PM to ~4 AM weekdays.
~3 PM to ~4 AM weekends.
Will try to post earlier during work breaks when I can during the week, but the posts won't be anything long or high-quality when that happens. Might be random periods of time where I get a lot of mandated overtime and will have a hard time posting until very late at night, but I'll do what I can when we come to that.
Nootie.png

InebriatedMoose_115391286-1.png
InebriatedMoose_115391286-2.png
InebriatedMoose_115391286-3.png

InebriatedMoose_115391286-4.png

Last edited:
OP
D&D Character

Nootie Plucker

I'm on desktop, which you'd think would be easier to do such a thing on, but I'm not seeing much. Might have to try on my android and see what that gives me.

I'm on desktop, which you'd think would be easier to do such a thing on, but I'm not seeing much. Might have to try on my android and see what that gives me.
This is the app I use to make scrollshots that cannot use the method above. I hope they have an android version

Window key + shift + S will let you drag a box over what you want to take a screen imagine of and copies it so you can just paste it.

Also Windows has a Snipping Tool built in that will let you do the same thing but allows for more editing options.

OP
D&D Character

Nootie Plucker

Is that different from just using PrntScrn? My issue was that I wanted the text to be clear on the screen without having to take multiple zoomed in screenshots and piece them together

Back
Top Bottom