Nintendo Nintendo Direct - June 2024 Discussion Thread

By all reports there's a game called "Nintendo World Championships" that will probably be discussed. Maybe it's the legendary NES title re-released for Switch online, or some entirely new iteration. Probably a bunch of end-of-life ports, remasters, and remakes in the same vein as Luigi's Mansion 2. I don't see anything incredible dropping.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
x-files voice i want to believe just as much as the rest of you but gamecube will never come to NSO. i'm doubtful that there will even be a nintendo direct in june. we're not gonna hear about the switch successor until 2026

Direct announcement came straight from the president of Nintendo so its pretty much confirmed lol.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
By all reports there's a game called "Nintendo World Championships" that will probably be discussed. Maybe it's the legendary NES title re-released for Switch online, or some entirely new iteration. Probably a bunch of end-of-life ports, remasters, and remakes in the same vein as Luigi's Mansion 2. I don't see anything incredible dropping.

Fire Queen

official GWF wolfmistress (sometimes) | she/they
GW Elder
the gaming public: please nintendo. game preservation is dying. the gamecube is nearly 25 years old at this point and there is no legal way to play some of the best games in nintendo's history. disc rot and cartridge rot is affecting people's ability to play the games from their childhood that they still own.

nintendo: hey remember nes remix? remember the nes? remember the nes? remember the nes? nes remix was good right? we know what speedruns are. we're so cool. we're not cops. you should CEASE and DESIST everything you're doing so you can play all of these fun nes games from your childhood.

Back
Top Bottom