the 5-0 Eagles lost to a Jets team starting Zach Wilson
the Detroit Lions are also now 5-1

not good looks for the NFC, honestly

so to recap

the 5-0 49ers lost to a Browns team playing a backup QB
the 5-0 Eagles lost to a Jets team starting Zach Wilson
the Detroit Lions are also now 5-1

not good looks for the NFC, honestly
And I Nostradamus'd my way to picking the Jets to beat the Eagles. TAKE THAT ODDS!

EDIT - I was apparently the ONLY one to pick the Jets over the Eagles.

lol the last time the Patriots were 1-5 was when I was 10 years old.

This team sucks. At least they scored a TD for the first time in 3 weeks. Brian Hoyer led the winning drive against them, too. It's almost funny until they have a late season surge and finish 6-11 to miss out on any chance of a new QB in the draft.

The Giants really should have won last night. Daboll had a pretty poor coaching performance. Everyone is trying to blame Tyrod for the play at the end of the first half, but Daboll should have never put him in that position. Then, on their second last drive, they threw deep bombs on 3rd and 4th down. If they were playing 4-down football, they should have had some more manageable routes. The Bills also got away with DPI on the final play of the game (though at this point, I'm sort of desensitized to game-deciding penalties because it seems to happen in half of the close games every week).

lol the last time the Patriots were 1-5 was when I was 10 years old.

This team sucks. At least they scored a TD for the first time in 3 weeks. Brian Hoyer led the winning drive against them, too. It's almost funny until they have a late season surge and finish 6-11 to miss out on any chance of a new QB in the draft.
I can promise you if Bill Belichick ever had the #1 overall pick he'd take an offensive lineman over a QB because it's "the best player available."

I can promise you if Bill Belichick ever had the #1 overall pick he'd take an offensive lineman over a QB because it's "the best player available."
Trade down. He would trade down.

The last time the Patriots had the #1 overall pick they took Bledsoe. I would take another Drew Bledsoe in a heartbeat.

Trade down. He would trade down.

The last time the Patriots had the #1 overall pick they took Bledsoe. I would take another Drew Bledsoe in a heartbeat.

Bledsoe led to Brady. I'd take that. I had a love/hate relationship with Bledsoe. He was Favre-like. A gun slinger without really much football IQ. Least to me.

He would trade out, get like 6 picks from another team and put another middle of the pack team out there again.

That's what the Bears did last year. Lol.

Belichick may not survive the year, though... which is odd to think of.

Back
Top Bottom