Final NFL 2023-34: Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
IMG_4836.jpeg

Week 11 is live and can be found here. Get those picks in before the games start locking on Thursday, November 16th @ 8:10PM EST.

Just a reminder, individual games locks 5 minutes before scheduled kickoff of each game. So, you have until then to make any last-minute changes to your picks.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Mark Andrews is out and now Lamar Jackson is hurt. I'm guessing picking the Ravens was a mistake...

Haven’t seen a single bit of the game, but it’s mid-season and the starters are getting rekt, so that’s par for the course for us. Secondary will creep us into the playoffs. Some starters will come back by then and end up choking, costing the game. Or… Tucker misses a 45 yarder. I’m calling it now.

Lmao I somehow nailed this week. 13/14 with my one incorrect pick being decided by a single point.
which game was your incorrect guess?

Edit: I made two changes on toss up games and got both of them right. I changed my guess to the Rams because I heard Stafford was back. Changed the Vikings Broncos game to the Broncos because I felt the Dobbs Cinderella story couldn't last forever and that the Broncos were looking up.

Last edited:
which game was your incorrect guess?

Edit: I made two changes on toss up games and got both of them right. I changed my guess to the Rams because I heard Stafford was back. Changed the Vikings Broncos game to the Broncos because I felt the Dobbs Cinderella story couldn't last forever and that the Broncos were looking up.
I picked the Broncos over the Vikings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom