Final NFL 2023-24: Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
IMG_5639.jpeg

Week 17 is live and can be found here. Get those picks in before the games start locking on Thursday, December 28th @ 8:10PM EST.

Just a reminder, individual games locks 5 minutes before scheduled kickoff of each game. So, you have until then to make any last-minute changes to your picks.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
"Guys, we're giving you New Year's off. But fuck you, you're playing on Christmas Day.

Have fun, go drink, be merry."

I guess the difference is… people are much more likely to be sitting around a television on Christmas than NYD? Last thing I wanted to do with a hangover on NYD was look at a screen.

With the Packers finishing up their demolition of the Vikings, I have amassed 12 points. Which means someone got like 14 and 3 people got 13. Bucs, Bungles, Raiders, and Eagles all lost. Only the Eagles were unanimously picked to win this week of those 4 teams.

I found it odd that the Packers were not favored in this match on this sub. I'm also surprised that I seem to be the only one who picked the Steelers to beat the Seahawks.

Even if I get first place, I doubt it will matter much. My mid season slump really fucked me.

No Monday game this week... 🤔
New Years is for college football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom