Final NFL 2023-24: Week 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
IMG_4739.jpeg

Week 10 is live and can be found here. Get those picks in before the games start locking on Thursday, November 9th @ 8:10PM EST.

Just a reminder, individual games locks 5 minutes before scheduled kickoff of each game. So, you have until then to make any last-minute changes to your picks.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Every week I feel less confident about my picks than the week before, but somehow in 6th place. I suspect my road to the top is someone forgetting to pick games one week :chuckle

That’s all it takes… I skipped a week along with a few others and that shook up the standings quite a bit.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Yeah the old rules we used to play with were much more forgiving, where your worst week was dropped. You're still advantaged by picking every week under that method, but missing one week wouldn't eliminate you like it might in this pool.

That’s another thing… we never really defined any rules or anything for our pools. I just kinda set them up and plug the game data in as time goes on. I’d love for us to have a structured system for them, but I honestly don’t know enough about pools to really get that detailed with it myself. Hopefully, we’ll have some more people involved over time and I’ll be able to pass the pools on to someone who knows more about them and will take them to the next level so I can just stick to doing the stuff I do know how to do… all of the back end admin stuff for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom