New Person

ZandraJoi

You may want to tone down your excitement… it seems Zandra likes pineapple on pizza…

Other than that, welcome! It’s always nice to get more people from @Crystal ’s other circles in here :wave
9 voted for Delicious. 11 for Gross so far. We're gaining!
Thank you for your warm welcome! I've known Crystal for over 2 years at least. :)

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
9 voted for Delicious. 11 for Gross so far. We're gaining!
Thank you for your warm welcome! I've known Crystal for over 2 years at least. :)

…so you were invited here to even out the tally some? Unacceptable. We need to regain ground on y’all hot fruit salad eating weirdos.

Regardless… welcome to the forums, glad to have you here. The good thing about this place is we don’t have to actually watch each other eat abominations like pineapple on pizza.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Does this mean we need to bring back the alts?

No, we’ve all been pushed to the point of borderline insanity after the lockdowns. I think we do an excellent job of talking to ourselves.

Greetings and salutations! Mark doesnt want me to warn anyone about the stinky people anymore, so you are free to figure out that yourself. :D

Or the sucky person.

ZANDRA!! So good to see you here ❤️

Is Zandra our first non-GW elder or have we had a few?

Hello! I'm a happily married housewife from Michigan, USA who is into eco-friendly, holistic living. I run my own holistic forum. I'm an introvert so tend to delve in deeper issues. I look forward to learning & growing with others here! :)
Welcome!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

There are probably close to 10 by now. I don’t have an exact number readily available, but it’s low.

Edit - I currently only have 100 members placed in the Elder group. There were a few I’m not certain about, but they’re not active posters.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Good! Get more of those in, we always need more fresh blood :)

I’ve contemplated passing a link along to her, but she’s not really much of a gamer outside of playing the PlayStation with me. She’d just end up shitposting and going on rants to the point where y’all would wonder if I was pulling a tworow.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I’ve contemplated passing a link along to her, but she’s not really much of a gamer outside of playing the PlayStation with me. She’d just end up shitposting and going on rants to the point where y’all would wonder if I was pulling a tworow.
But we could become besties and talk about Mark in the old days :D

She better have embarrassing stories or she’s not invited :crossarm
"When he was 11 @Mark stole a car intending to drive to the store to buy cigarettes. After getting in the driver's seat he immediately noticed the owner had no idea how to take care of his vehicle and decide to change the oil and leave detailed notes on how to fix up their muffler. That's how he learned how terrible people are when it comes to servicing their own vehicles, and vowed to judge them for the rest of his life"

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
She better have embarrassing stories or she’s not invited :crossarm

I mean, she’s got plenty of stories of me embarrassing other people. That’s not that good, though. You’d have to go for the ex’s to get some bad stories, and the bulk of them are just that… stories.

"When he was 11 @Mark stole a car intending to drive to the store to buy cigarettes. After getting in the driver's seat he immediately noticed the owner had no idea how to take care of his vehicle and decide to change the oil and leave detailed notes on how to fix up their muffler. That's how he learned how terrible people are when it comes to servicing their own vehicles, and vowed to judge them for the rest of his life"

*14 is the age I was when I took my friend Jen’s car to go buy cigarettes, and her exhaust did lose a hanger coming out of the parking lot because dumbass me hit the parking lot exit straight on instead of diagonally. Never made that mistake again.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Lmao I was so close to a true story

My life is one long true story of compounding absurdity and ridiculous bullshit, but the people in it can vouch for the accuracy. For example, ask @Xellos about his old dashboard fork one day… or the sunroof leaf… or how to successfully relocate a sectional sofa from a third floor apartment… you can’t make up this stupidity.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
My life is one long true story of compounding absurdity and ridiculous bullshit, but the people in it can vouch for the accuracy. For example, ask @Xellos about his old dashboard fork one day… or the sunroof leaf… or how to successfully relocate a sectional sofa from a third floor apartment… you can’t make up this stupidity.
Sofas are easy, you just let them take the express route.

reason fail GIF

Thinny32?
Hmm...now to find the opposite of Crystal...

Tirith

Sad, lumpy oatmeal that used to be Xellos
GW Elder
Sofas are easy, you just let them take the express route.

reason fail GIF
That's about it. My (ex) wife hated us for it. Wonder why we divorced..... (I got too big for my britches, realized she was nothing but evil, etc)
For example, ask @Xellos about his old dashboard fork one day… or the sunroof leaf… or how to successfully relocate a sectional sofa from a third floor apartment… you can't make up this stupidity
Yes.... The dashboard fork, the sunroof.... Everything we jammed in it. Good days.

Remember Friendly's, me ordering a goddamn orange gummy bear and a banana?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
That's about it. My (ex) wife hated us for it. Wonder why we divorced..... (I got too big for my britches, realized she was nothing but evil, etc)

Yes.... The dashboard fork, the sunroof.... Everything we jammed in it. Good days.

Remember Friendly's, me ordering a goddamn orange gummy bear and a banana?

AND RECEIVING AN ITEMIZED RECEIPT FOR IT.

ZandraJoi

…so you were invited here to even out the tally some? Unacceptable. We need to regain ground on y’all hot fruit salad eating weirdos.

Regardless… welcome to the forums, glad to have you here. The good thing about this place is we don’t have to actually watch each other eat abominations like pineapple on pizza.
I was invited here but I happily found that thread & put my own 2¢ in :D & I'll be sure to scope out more "weirdo" threads lol
& thank you for the welcome :)
Greetings and salutations! Mark doesnt want me to warn anyone about the stinky people anymore, so you are free to figure out that yourself. :D
Thank you for the welcome! I'm sure I'll figure things out soon enough :)
Seems like crystal knows a lot of Joys/Jois.

Welcome to the happy club?
Plus, it's different & unique so it stands out, doesn't it :)

Welcome!
Thank you for the Welcome! What is an "elder" here?

Back
Top Bottom