• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Neon Nexus Neon Nexus 2: Return to the City (Signups)

I feel like people may be itching for another game, so I'll give this another shot. I'm in the process of updating and clarifying roles and rules.

So sign up if you want to give this a shot and I'll post when I've updated everything.

I am just aiming for this one to not be booty cheeks. Local has a win to defend.

1. Alu
  2. canadaguy
  3. shortkut
  4. Vash
  5. Fool's
  6. Jawneh
  7. Benzine
  8. Kat
  9. Quagmire
  10. Ben
  11. dimmerwit
  12. Local
  13. Zell
  14. Kelly

Last edited:
Please make me the role that gets infinity kills and is invincible
Spock Encerio GIF

Role Updates are up:

can someone remind me what happened in the last version of this game? someone got real buff and crushed everyone mercilessly, right?
One of the town roles was designed poorly and outed every role.

But They forgot about the solo who could withstand 3 attacks who won anyway.

I've tried to close the holes in the couple roles that were dramatically overpowered.

Well I mean you changed a lot for better balance
One can only hope. I tried to read the roles more thoroughly, too, to catch other instances of loopholes. The only thing I considered is the trading of resources as an option. Which I may do after this game. It was an issue in the first game, but that was because the Fixer loophole.

a dip goblin

puppy haver
Sucks
10K Post Club
GW Elder
Also @Jon there's a potential role that could be stolen from that book. The Nightmare Painter. Essentially the nightmares run amok at night and terrorize, and typically the play is to have the nightmare painters paint the nightmare itself, which then allows it to be taken care of.

So a role that could neutralize a night killer role (or kill it) by accurately...doing something? Maybe it's assigned an animal or something at the beginning of the game and the role needs to accurately guess it. Etc. etc.

Might not be for this game, but a fun kind of role in general.

• Hmm
Reactions: Jon
Also @Jon there's a potential role that could be stolen from that book. The Nightmare Painter. Essentially the nightmares run amok at night and terrorize, and typically the play is to have the nightmare painters paint the nightmare itself, which then allows it to be taken care of.

So a role that could neutralize a night killer role (or kill it) by accurately...doing something? Maybe it's assigned an animal or something at the beginning of the game and the role needs to accurately guess it. Etc. etc.

Hmm... I like it. I'll have to see if I can work that concept in in future games. It's interesting.

I had more time to re-read this now that the debate is over, but I wanted to consider adding in solo non-violent style roles into the game too. This could fit something of a headhunter style win.

I definitely want no part of adding a cupid-style role to the game, so I have some thinking to do about other options, but I do like this. I'm cataloguing it in my mind for sure.

Back
Top Bottom