MLW "War Chamber" Results [3/29/24]

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Card/Results:
Janai Kai def Unagi Sayaka to retain the MLW Women's Featherweight Championship = 3 stars out of 5

AJ Franci$ def Alex Kane = 2 stars out of 5

Mads "Krule" Krugger def Bryan Brock = 1 star out of 5

Bad Dude Tito def Richard Adonis = .5 star out of 5

Matt Riddle def Kosei Fujita to retain the NJPW World Television Championship = 3 stars out of 5

Team MLW (Satoshi Kojima, Shigeo Okumura & The Second Gear Crew) def Team World Titan Federation (Richard Holliday, Davey Boy Smith Jr, Tom Lawlor & Josh Bishop) in a War Chamber Match = 2.5 stars out of 5

This was a show and a half

rktaker

shame that it wasn't a good show, I have fallen off MLW in favor of other indie promotions but I'll go back to MLW every now and then. was gonna watch the show too, seeing this kind of makes me glad I didn't see it

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
shame that it wasn't a good show, I have fallen off MLW in favor of other indie promotions but I'll go back to MLW every now and then. was gonna watch the show too, seeing this kind of makes me glad I didn't see it

Yeah It was a 2 hour show and they rushed the shit out of it. I was extremely disappointed.

Davey Boy Smith Jr
Followed him a bit when he was over in the NWA; he and Doug Williams ripped it up in the tag team division as the Commonwealth Connection (they nearly won the 2022 Crockett Cup agst. the Briscoe Brothers and did hold the NWA World Tag titles for a while after beating La Rebelion).

Glad to see him still kicking around the business.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Oh wow, I didn't realize Josh Bishop was in MLW. I used to see him in Black Label Pro and thought he had some potential. Glad to see him making the next step.

Always happy to see Kojima and Tom Lawlor get reps too.

Not surprised to see Janai Kai in the best match of the show, I enjoy her work too, even though she still feels pretty green at times.

Back
Top Bottom