Minty Legs

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
My partner saw an elderly patient today who I guess found a really old list of names for cats they'd come up with as a kid.

The lady apparently couldn't stop giggling over "Minty Legs".

Which, I get it... That's pretty great.

Anyway, I was asked in real life to do AIrt, so my partner could show her patient something and make her laugh.

She however did not appreciate my first offering, which I think is a darned shame. So I'm giving it to you guys.

file-5uicVAif5PGIGdTlw9w6JnDr.png

Oh and also everyone come up with fun cat names or something to give this thread substance or something.

OP
Ben

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
My brother once had a pitbull or something he legit named "Little Bastard". My parents made me call him "L. B.".

They also at one time adopted a dog named Ben... I was like 5-6. That was confusing at all.

I don't know if it was a random thought or a bit I heard somewhere, but I wanted to call a dog "Stay". "C'mere, Stay!", "Get the ball Stay!", etc.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
... and when someone is about to get eaten by Stay as they scream "stay stay stay!"

I was wondering what the most common cat name could be and thought that maybe it's either Tigger or Tiger for every single striped farm cat and/or orange tabby. Even though they all eventually get call "kitty" or "cat".

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder

Also, my black cat was named Damien...I loved that name for a black cat. Fun names for cats, hmm...Steve? Could always call a cat Dog. If I had a calico with enough brown and orange mixed in I was gong to call it Jaffa Cake. Never happened :(.

Could always call a cat Dog.
Angry Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

OP
Ben

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I went back and forth between Nick and Cartoon Network a lot. Dunno why.

I think of Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo when I think of the golden age of cartoons. I think X-men came on after, so I guess around 97... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I went back and forth between Nick and Cartoon Network a lot. Dunno why.

I think of Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo when I think of the golden age of cartoons. I think X-men came on after, so I guess around 97... 🤷🏻‍♂️
I was in the same boat, Nick and CN, both had amazing cartoons to offer

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
AI art is so disturbing.

Could always call a cat Dog
My neighbors had a cat named Squirrel. It occasionally made for interesting conversations.

I'm not clever enough to come up with funny cat names, but my current two are named Jello (for her ability to squish herself into any tiny gap) and Henry Weinhard (for his ability to cry relentlessly). My cats before that were Jak and Daxter. The cat before that was Spot, which is imaginative enough that I may have come up with it myself.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
My neighbors had a cat named Squirrel. It occasionally made for interesting conversations.
squirrel GIF

lol, that's actually a great name for a cat :D
I'm not clever enough to come up with funny cat names, but my current two are named Jello (for her ability to squish herself into any tiny gap) and Henry Weinhard (for his ability to cry relentlessly). My cats before that were Jak and Daxter. The cat before that was Spot, which is imaginative enough that I may have come up with it myself.
Jello's a great name for a cat, and who doesn't love Jak and Daxter? :)

Back
Top Bottom