• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Memes for Ants

a dip goblin

puppy haver
Sucks
10K Post Club
GW Elder
Our dear friend @Ants! has decided to make the what decision of stopping his use of Facebook in order to keep his mental health from becoming one with the direction of the politics of the US. This unfortunately means he will be without his beloved dad jokes and LOTR memes

Please support him in these trying times by posting dad jokes, LOTR memes, and librarian jokes/memes.

1000006748.png

GIF by Night of Too Many Stars HBO

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Enjoy these non-political, non-religious, nonsensical treasures. IMG_8327.jpegIMG_8342.jpegIMG_8343.jpeg
IMG_8371.jpeg

This is the kind of stuff that shows up on my FB feed, and I deliberately block content as it appears to further curate my feed.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
But now we need to see who made suggestions that were used

…and then we’re gonna have to have someone retroactively edit all of the name changes in the log to reflect who suggested what, and I can think of at least a half dozen different members off of the top of my head that aren’t admins that suggested names.

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
…and then we’re gonna have to have someone retroactively edit all of the name changes in the log to reflect who suggested what, and I can think of at least a half dozen different members off of the top of my head that aren’t admins that suggested names.
Sounds like you’ve got your work cut out for you then

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Nope. I’d go the easy route and create a new required field for all members, they’d have to submit a name change for Alu, and then I’d award everyone but him the badge, effectively making everything so much simpler.

Jawneh

The Courier
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
We could use the weird thread post poll thing. Everyone can go there to post a suggestion and vote. After x amount of days (weekly?) the top pick gets assigned.

Not including any spontaneous name changes though.

Back
Top Bottom