Mark hrr/marky rhythm reporting in

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
It was my gamertag at the time. I was a rhythm guitarist in a band so I was loving the dream! I was wondering who you were to be honest. Well, you got another Brit to the lineup.
Oh nice!! Do you still play?

Yeah, the name Apollo doesn't really fit anymore, lol, but I should note it somewhere on my profile so people know it's me! :)

🇬🇧

Markumas

I have kids now. They spend my money.
Yeah I’m still playingwhen I’ve got time. We’ve just had our second child and a week after she was born the wife asked if we should get a PlayStation. Purely so she can keep her credit account healthy. I said no at first, but cleaning up the back yard got me having a word with myself and it was at my house the next day 😂

Apollo is in the GW halo of fame. That’s something to be proud of. That should be a thread 😉

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Yeah I’m still playingwhen I’ve got time. We’ve just had our second child and a week after she was born the wife asked if we should get a PlayStation. Purely so she can keep her credit account healthy. I said no at first, but cleaning up the back yard got me having a word with myself and it was at my house the next day 😂
Aww, congratulations on child number 2! That's wonderful:). Well, congrats on number one, as well, lol.

I don't blame you for going the PlayStation route, even the most devout parents need something for themselves;)
Apollo is in the GW halo of fame. That’s something to be proud of. That should be a thread 😉
Eh, I was just around, lol. Nothing fame worthy about me!

Markumas

I have kids now. They spend my money.
Aww, congratulations on child number 2! That's wonderful:). Well, congrats on number one, as well, lol.

I don't blame you for going the PlayStation route, even the most devout parents need something for themselves;)

Eh, I was just around, lol. Nothing fame worthy about me!
Thank you. Sleep deprivation is an adventure in itself haha! But it’s worth it.

I’ve got a series x and a switch as well. I wasn’t short on gaming. I’ve just turned into an exclusives player now. And it seems xbox was lacking. Greatly.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Thank you. Sleep deprivation is an adventure in itself haha! But it’s worth it.
Oh absolutely! Its a grand adventure:D
I’ve got a series x and a switch as well. I wasn’t short on gaming. I’ve just turned into an exclusives player now. And it seems xbox was lacking. Greatly.
Yeah, Xbox has been severely lacking in exclusives and the PlayStation side definitely has some great ones! I'm loving my Switch for it's exclusives, too, a really fun console!

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Rename it: British Badge Ass
View attachment 1615
Rimshot Drum Joke GIF

Back
Top Bottom