Major League Wrestling Discussion Thread (MLW)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
1714412609735.png

MLW World Heavyweight Champion: Satoshi Kojima
MLW National Openweight Champion: Rickey Shane Page
MLW World Middleweight Champion: Mistico
MLW World Women's Featherweight Champion: Janai Kai
MLW Tag Team Champions: Vacant

For discussion and show results pertaining to MLW that can go in here!

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
War Chamber Part II Results

Star Jr. (w/Salina de la Renta) defeats Virus (w/Cesar Duran)

Brett Ryan Gosselin (w/Saint Laurent) defeats Budd Heavy

World Titan Federation (Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Tom Lawlor) (w/Saint Laurent) defeat Bomaye Fight Club (Alex Kane & Mr. Thomas) to retain the MLW Tag Team Championship

Zayda defeats Sofia Castillo

Matt Riddle defeats Timothy Thatcher

Satoshi Kojima (w/Okumura) defeats Bad Dude Tito (w/Salina de la Renta) to retain the MLW World Heavyweight Championship

Death Fighters (AKIRA, Jake Crist, Jimmy Lloyd & Raven) defeat The Calling (Cannonball, Doctor Cornwallis, Rickey Shane Page & Sami Callihan) in a War Chamber Match

Just saw this over on MLW's TV Tropes page...
Enforced Plug: Stephen P. New, Attorney at Law (and Jim Cornette's lawyer) and his mid-show ads for his law office; New, Taylor & Associates.
*deadpans* Between MLW, Jim Cornette and CM Punk, Mr. New really gets around, doesn't he?

:laugh

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Just saw this over on MLW's TV Tropes page...
*deadpans* Between MLW, Jim Cornette and CM Punk, Mr. New really gets around, doesn't he?

:laugh

That just reads he paid for advertising when the show was on.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Here's the updated card for Azteca Lucha on May 11th

MLW World Middleweight Championship Match: Místico (c) (with Cesar Duran) vs. Bárbaro Cavernario (with Salina de la Renta)

MLW Tag Team Championship Match: The Second Gear Crew (Matthew Justice and 1 Called Manders) vs. CozyMax (Satoshi Kojima and Shigeo Okumura)

MLW National Openweight Championship Match: Rickey Shane Page (c) vs Bad Dude Tito (with Salina de la Renta)

Atlantis Jr. (with Salina de la Renta) vs. Último Guerrero (with Cesar Duran)

Star Jr. and Fuego (with Salina de la Renta) vs. Magnus and Averno (with Cesar Duran)

Matt Riddle vs. Josh Bishop (with Mister Saint Laurent)

Atlantis, Jesús Rodriguez, and Guerrero Maya Jr. (with Salina de la Renta) vs. El Felino, Virus, and Villano III Jr. (with Cesar Duran)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

In an interview with WGN Radio (via Fightful), MLW founder Court Bauer said that if anything ever happened to him, he sees Salina de la Renta as an option to take over. Salina has an onscreen role as an authority figure but also works behind the scenes in MLW.

Bauer said: "When I brought her in, I said, 'Look, we want to start you at this level. My goal is for you to be one of the top three people behind the scenes of the company and executive level, not just creative, [but to] understand how you run a business.' Thaw was when she was 21/22 'So, if you want that, we will help you get to that point. That's where I see your future. If you want it, it's up to you. I'll say this, if something happened to me and I just wasn't in MLW, if I drop dead, she's one of the candidates to take over MLW. She's got it," he continued. "A lot of people don't think about succession plans, especially promoters, because we're in the moment, but she gets it. She knows how to work with talent. She knows how to run a business. Outside of wrestling, she works a lot in TV and film running businesses. So she gets it and so I say I would be very comfortable with somebody like Salina de la Renta one day running MLW. I think, if that were to happen, mission accomplished. I did my job in allowing her to have the skill set, the experience, and understanding of how to do a very complicated job, a very high-pressure job, and I don't think she'd have a problem doing it."

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
MLW Fury Road results

Singles Match
Jake Crist defeats Brett Ryan Gosselin (5:08)

Singles Match
AKIRA defeats Bobby Fish (5:58)

Singles Match
Alex Kane (w/Mr. Thomas) defeats A-Game (0:32)

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Mads Krule Krügger defeats Matthew Justice (8:23)

MLW Women's World Featherweight Title Four Way Title Match
Janai Kai (c) defeats Delmi Exo and Miyu Yamashita and Zayda (6:45)

Singles Match
Matt Riddle vs. Sami Callihan - Double Countout (7:38)

MLW World Heavyweight Title Match
Satoshi Kojima (w/Okumura) (c) defeats 1 Called Manders (9:21)

Back
Top Bottom