VTS Mafia Mafia Legacy Year Two (Night 1/Day 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Fucking hell you guys flip flop more than Mitt Romney running for president
first time GIF

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I actually allow editing in this game specifically because of Tells. If someone realizes they screwed up their Tell within a fair amount of time (10 minutes), they can fix their error.

That said, editing a single post over and over again clearly goes against the spirit of the rules and the dude does not abide.

I don't necessarily agree with the second part.

I guess it depends on how the Mad Bomber is trying to win.
They just need to get people dead every day. If suddenly someone who hit 30 posts on a daily basis turns up dead then we know someone who went over that once would be the only target.

Although if the mad bomber goes over 30 and gets shushed, then suddenly they likely have a day without a kill.

They don't need "people dead" though, it's only one side which they need to wipe out and they win.

It's why I suggested that the mafia and citizens have to work together to eliminate the mad bomber.

No last man standing stuff with this one.
They don't know who is who. The more people who die the more chance they have to eliminate a full side. Remember how it all comes down to Vash burning everyone? He managed to target almost the entire set of wolves before killing us.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
They don't know who is who. The more people who die the more chance they have to eliminate a full side. Remember how it all comes down to Vash burning everyone? He managed to target almost the entire set of wolves before killing us.
It depends how fast this tell stuff unravels on the mafia and if these hints get unlocked it becomes even more obvious.

Starting tomorrow - tell patterns  will emerge.

The mafia could get revealed very fast if things don't go their way.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
The mad bomber most likely has a higher than average post count, but not top 3.

If I had to guess.
So 4th place?

Depending if you count Vash, that's either Tubby or Alu.

Come to think of it, settling on 30 posts might be the best option for Bomber. Enough to maximize your potential list without going over and getting shushed

• Agree
Reactions: TD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom