Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

I see you
Queen of the Dead
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Can we get a 👆 type emoji added to the reactions? I use it in other chat places for a " hey look at what this person said" kind of reaction. "This" It feels like a different reaction to me than Agree or Important. Like it has a different weight to it? Like you are trying to show people something cool.

Solution
morgan_large.pngmorgan_small.png

morgan2_large.pngmorgan2_small.png

Edit: Honestly shrunk down to gif size, it looks more like Mike Tyson with the face tattoo than Morgan Freeman.
Alert also feels like in wolf/mafia games you are trying to draw extra attention to something somebody did. Maybe not in a good way. Where the pointing feels softer like less accusatory.
I gave you an alert here because this is a strong point. When the dead and undead react to posts, this could be an issue

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Look Back Reaction GIF by Jaz Gulati - Protrusive Dental Podcast

There are ones similar to this (ain't hunting then down on mobile) where it's just a bust and over the shoulder pointing behind or pointing behind with their other hand.

But I like it regardless. Mainly since there has been many pointing related shenanigans and memes in couple discords I frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom