Land of the Dead - Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2

You can, I'm not going to figure anything out lol./
Predators are Alu (Shark), Ben (Toad), Benzine (Spider) and Smacktard (Jellyfish).

Tommy is the Daddy Long Legs Spider

Predators seered FR Night 1 who is the Magpie, last night the Magpie swooped Alu so they're currently figuring out a way to not vote for Tommy but also not have FR swoop Alu again.

Last night the predators seered you because you'd given them no read, they saw you were Koala and obviously had to die.

Night 1 the predators had attacked canadaguy who is the Wombat and had protected himself. He then confirmed his role for the predators with how early he said that he got attacked as there had been no confirmation of a wombat etc

Zell is the Vet

As far as I can tell, Tommy is going to win.

Zell's assumption on the seers is incorrect which is leading others to follow an incorrect suggestion. There's less than 8 hours left and the town won't swing enough votes away.
My assumption was that there WAS no seer. Alu challenged that and I was trying to explain how a seer would act if they were in the game.

And if there was no seer we couldn’t afford to not vote anyone.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Still a little :crossarm that the first time I get to be on the "evil" team, I'm a useless despised toad, and everyone got so apathetic we all voted to kill Tommy knowing full well he'd win because of it.

But I appreciate you putting the time into organizing one for us regardless, Tubby. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom