Administrator
GW Elder
Bathroom attendant at WWE headquarters.

Weather Underground Rain GIF by The Weather Channel

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I was once offered a dual title job… recovery agent and bail enforcement agent. A company I worked for attempted to get into the bail enforcement side of things, which functions similarly to repo… only you’re taking people instead of cars.

After learning the ropes of the whole bounty hunting thing and spending a few months training, the company decided to forego the idea and stick to repo since cars are surprisingly less mobile than people.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I was once offered a dual title job… recovery agent and bail enforcement agent. A company I worked for attempted to get into the bail enforcement side of things, which functions similarly to repo… only you’re taking people instead of cars.

After learning the ropes of the whole bounty hunting thing and spending a few months training, the company decided to forego the idea and stick to repo since cars are surprisingly less mobile than people.
eric cartman biker GIF by South Park

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
That’s another thing… I got so tired of hearing “is it like the tv shows?” when it came to the repo work I did, I don’t think I could have tolerated the comparisons to that racist shitbag.
I'm sure he's ruined it for a LOT of legit enforcement agents. They turned an entire industry into a joke.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I'm sure he's ruined it for a LOT of legit enforcement agents. They turned an entire industry into a joke.

All of those reality shows that followed uncommon occupations did that, because those shows focused on the dramatic or sensational aspects and nothing more… so it bred a whole generation of people looking to get into those jobs just because they thought it looked cool on television.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
All of those reality shows that followed uncommon occupations did that, because those shows focused on the dramatic or sensational aspects and nothing more… so it bred a whole generation of people looking to get into those jobs just because they thought it looked cool on television.
Oh absolutely. Anything to make them seem like absolute badasses. Storm chasers, crab fishermen, anti-whaling activists, so many of those shows out there. All breeding dumbasses signing up for it.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Oh absolutely. Anything to make them seem like absolute badasses. Storm chasers, crab fishermen, anti-whaling activists, so many of those shows out there. All breeding dumbasses signing up for it.

Yep, and it’s not only dangerous for those people, but the ones that are already in the business. There are some types of work that just don’t have the breathing room for liabilities like that.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
One of my neighbors is a bail agent here in Western NC; suffice it to say, he hates Dog Chapman for turning bail enforcement into a joke.
Can't say I blame him, Dog turned bounty hunting into this campy, self-righteous happy-go-lucky shitfest where you have to be a renegade hunter to catch the 'bad guys.' Then you give 'em a smoke, pretend you're their saviour, show Beth's tits and that's a wrap, you've saved a soul.

Him and Paddy Mayo...fucking jokes.

Back
Top Bottom