Hold Image board?

Oh I get it, it’s just one of those things where we hope to strike a good balance between those content heavy posts that we do, and general quick exchange conversations in other threads. Too much heavy content looks bloated and forces people to spend more time reading than interacting, which is bad for your typical viewership, interaction, and statistical data. Too light of content just looks like filler… kinda like how people used to post short responses or became engaged in forum games that had the sole intent of boosting numbers… which presents the same problem previously discussed about how it doesn’t look good having the vast majority of new content posted by administrative members, because it looks like we’re just speaking to ourselves feigning activity.
Just create a thread/forum where people can only communicate with gifs or memes. No Freeform text

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Just create a thread/forum where people can only communicate with gifs or memes. No Freeform text

That’s an interesting idea… a dedicated image board. I’m gonna see what I can rig up, because it looks like we have damn near every option BUT an image board.
IMG_2828.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom