• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Verdict If a dog wore pants, which way would it wear them?

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
Not until you train the one on the left to walk exclusively upright and have gloves and thumbs and a full outfit with a hat and talk in complete sentences and hold a job and try to teach his son how to fish.

I mean I can find other cartoon dogs that wear pants too

a goofy movie GIF

Smacktard

Connoisseur of fine video games
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Not until you train the one on the left to walk exclusively upright and have gloves and thumbs and a full outfit with a hat and talk in complete sentences and hold a job and try to teach his son how to fish.
Well then I guess Mickey mouse is not actually a mouse because he wears shorts and shoes and commanders steam boats

Well then I guess Mickey mouse is not actually a mouse because he wears shorts and shoes and commanders steam boats
I guess not then (sometimes Pluto is his pet too). "Mouse" is probably just a last name, similar to Hello Kitty being confirmed not to be a cat despite the name. Pete is also a dog-like character.

You can make the case for Donald Duck, though. He doesn't wear pants, his hands at least resemble a ducks wings, he barely speaks English, and as far as I know he's never had Pluto for a pet.

DO THE FUCKING PERFECT CAST

Not really, shortkut, as you're about to see.

Okay, so here's the deal (did you read that in Biden's voice?)

Since an unbiased jury doesn't seem to be a possibility this round, I'm just going to have to do my best to make an impartial judgement.

Truth be told, I'm fairly neutral on this topic. I've been playing a bit of the devil's advocate because it seems to be Kat vs. Everyone else. However, if I'm being completely honest, despite the option on the left giving me the giggles and being way more hilarious to me, the option on the right makes way more sense.

There have been some valid points made for the left side, but they're not super relevant. This is also a gray area because a quadruped could be interpreted in more than one way when it comes to comparing them to bipedal animals. They have an upper body, but it's a pair of legs like a horse, not fingers and thumbs like humans and primates. They shake paws, but because they don't have anything BUT paws.

Still, for practicality and functionality purposes, the option on the right is what works. This seems to be almost universally agreed upon by the wide world and in this thread. In fact if we used the posters in this thread as a sample size, I think the option on the left would actually be over-represented in the statistics we'd draw from it (I'm assuming).

Therefore, I have to rule that the option on the right must be officially the correct option.

*bangs eggplant*

Not really, shortkut, as you're about to see.

Okay, so here's the deal (did you read that in Biden's voice?)

Since an unbiased jury doesn't seem to be a possibility this round, I'm just going to have to do my best to make an impartial judgement.

Truth be told, I'm fairly neutral on this topic. I've been playing a bit of the devil's advocate because it seems to be Kat vs. Everyone else. However, if I'm being completely honest, despite the option on the left giving me the giggles and being way more hilarious to me, the option on the right makes way more sense.

There have been some valid points made for the left side, but they're not super relevant. This is also a gray area because a quadruped could be interpreted in more than one way when it comes to comparing them to bipedal animals. They have an upper body, but it's a pair of legs like a horse, not fingers and thumbs like humans and primates. They shake paws, but because they don't have anything BUT paws.

Still, for practicality and functionality purposes, the option on the right is what works. This seems to be almost universally agreed upon by the wide world and in this thread. In fact if we used the posters in this thread as a sample size, I think the option on the left would actually be over-represented in the statistics we'd draw from it (I'm assuming).

Therefore, I have to rule that the option on the right must be officially the correct option.

*bangs eggplant*
I was about to scream about appealing this verdict, but then I looked at the pictures.

I withdrawn my complain I never had and you do not need to find me in contempt, Judge.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Everyone knows I'm an idiot. Tell them something they don't know.

I wasn’t necessarily “telling” anyone, more so just reiterating my idiocy, acknowledging yours, and segueing into an opportunity to call everyone else an idiot so I’m not exclusive. Idiots.

• Fair
Reactions: Jon

Smacktard

Connoisseur of fine video games
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Am I just an idiot, or do I just not comprehend fashion? I know I have zero style and all, but, damn… I just don’t understand 99% of the clothing I see.
Someone once explained it to me that fashion shows don't represent real clothes for sale, but rather they symbolically represent upcoming trends, or are trying to pitch an idea.

So take those one-legged pants. Maybe instead of EXACTLY, actual pants produced in the upcoming fashion cycle might focus on different colored pant legs: one very bright and vibrant, and the other more drab.

That's how I understood it, anyway. My example might be poopoo.

Back
Top Bottom