• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

I guess GW is immortal.

Blue Bird Hello GIF

Spectro

Ghostwriter
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
It's pretty crazy how much activity this place has in such a short time. Lots of familiar names, too. I've remembered some of them for literally 20 years and they probably don't even know who I am. I was never that big on GW but I was there. Joined in 2003.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
It's pretty crazy how much activity this place has in such a short time. Lots of familiar names, too. I've remembered some of them for literally 20 years and they probably don't even know who I am. I was never that big on GW but I was there. Joined in 2003.
Well you know I know you, lol :D

Yeah, it's been a pretty incredible ride, so far so good!

a dip goblin

puppy haver
Sucks
10K Post Club
GW Elder
I..may remember you. I joined basically at the beginning so I was definitely around when you were.

You'd probably remember at least a few of the names I had. Most commonly Alu.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

That’s part of the reason most people here ended up recycling their old usernames, a lot can happen to the memory in that much time.

Welcome back to the forums.

Spectro

Ghostwriter
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I..may remember you. I joined basically at the beginning so I was definitely around when you were.

You'd probably remember at least a few of the names I had. Most commonly Alu.
Yep. I think you were a mod, right? I remember a lot of mods in particular. Dark4tress, Pokeman, Silver Nimbus. I see some familiar names in the active users as well. Zell 17, VashTheStampede, Spiner202, Fool's Requiem. :wave

Last edited:

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
No idea. The last time I spoke to her was back when MSN Messenger was a thing.
Yeah, same, I only spoke to her a couple of times on the forums and that was kind of it, but always remembered her.
She was one of those people that just didn’t have the time to dedicate to the forums anymore.
Makes sense, hope she's doing ok, though.

Spectro

Ghostwriter
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
After re-reading the thread I realized I'm an idiot and never even mentioned what my other name was for quite a while before this one. It was Ghostwriter. Seems like I'm still a ghost after all this time. 👻

Back
Top Bottom