I Followed Alu’s Lead

First attempt at walking as a puppy
Shake It Off Pixar Studios GIF by Walt Disney Studios

• Hugs
Reactions: Jon
Thank you all very much!

Nice! Weirdly there's a dog named Luca in our training class that just started up, so I guess that's a pretty decent option for a name these days.

Looks cozy in the second picture, do hopefully he's adjusting and will get his full personality on display soon.
He's adjust remarkably well. He actually slept through the night. Little accident in the crate this morning, but to be expected since the foster mom wasn't bringing them outside. But no crying, went right to sleep and not a peep all night. He's adjusted to being here so quickly, it has me a little caught off guard.

So if his name is Luca, does he live on the second floor? :D

He came upstairs last night, and was exploring all the rooms, but I think he may settle on the first floor, lol :link

First attempt at walking as a puppy
Shake It Off Pixar Studios GIF by Walt Disney Studios
It's true! You can tell he didn't have to deal with stairs or any kind of jumping with the foster mom. He doesn't even know how to walk over the tiny step from the slider to the pool area so we can take him outside. It's cute!

All things said, he's taking to potty training REALLY well. He's active and VERY happy with the toddler who loves him to death. He's snuggly with all five of us in the house so far. His tail wags a mile a minute whenever anyone walks in the room. Even the cats don't feel threatened by him as they've all just eyed each other. The only even minor issue was one of our cats growled when the pupper put his nose under my bed, which is their comfort spot.

Other than that... it feel like he's been with us for a month with how well he's taken to this.

Aww, what a cute puppy! Glad to hear he's settling in and getting along with everyone. It sounds like your toddler and Luca will become best friends.
Absolutely! Watching the two of them run around the yard today was really encouraging. He's already learning fetch (the dog not the toddler lol), and it's tuckering both of them out lol

Back
Top Bottom