I’m a Diamondbacks fan, ask me anything.

turkey

gobble gobble
GW Elder
Well, in the midst of an abomination of a summer it’s a great way to reflect on what went right so long ago and what went wrong.

As to why I’m a fan… I like baseball and when I moved here I started following them, going to games hand their 2017 team was very fun to watch. 2018 even started out the same… but met the same fate that this current club is experiencing.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Anything goes. I’m not a football cardinals or a coyotes fan thank god but I have opinions. I’m a fairweather suns fan.

Is it as pathetic as being an O’s fan? My shitty city’s shitty baseball team has been the only team loyalty I’ve had since I was a kid.

Is your team called the D-bags instead of D-backs?

Could it mean douchebags or dick bags?

turkey

gobble gobble
GW Elder
Is it as pathetic as being an O’s fan? My shitty city’s shitty baseball team has been the only team loyalty I’ve had since I was a kid.

Is your team called the D-bags instead of D-backs?

Could it mean douchebags or dick bags?
I don’t think it’s as bad as being an O’s fan. Though this season looks great.

Surprisingly I don’t hear dbags very much. Generally I think it means douchebags but the concept of a bag of spare dicks is hilarious.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I don’t think it’s as bad as being an O’s fan. Though this season looks great.

Surprisingly I don’t hear dbags very much. Generally I think it means douchebags but the concept of a bag of spare dicks is hilarious.

A satchel of Richards, if you’re being cordial.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I live in AZ and I admit to having a passing interest after they won the world series, but...meh. AZ's the right state for baseball, though, spring training is entertaining, even if you're not a fan of the sport.

Raposuh

Flipwaist
GW Elder
I'm a Royals fan so I can't dog on you. Is your team ownership also trying to get people to cough up cash for a new downtown stadium for a team that's really boring to watch?

turkey

gobble gobble
GW Elder
I live in AZ and I admit to having a passing interest after they won the world series, but...meh. AZ's the right state for baseball, though, spring training is entertaining, even if you're not a fan of the sport.
I love Spring Training, especially the lawn.

Why are the Giants just like way cooler and way more attractive?
Kind of mad we got the trash end of Madbum from you.

I'm a Royals fan so I can't dog on you. Is your team ownership also trying to get people to cough up cash for a new downtown stadium for a team that's really boring to watch?
The roof is falling apart so they’re probably going to try to do something.

Before the team fell apart they were very exciting. Lots of base running and small ball.

why didn't you become a Cards fan once Goldy was shipped off to STL?
A lot of it is I watch/listen to a lot of diamondbacks games. I’m a fan of the team, but also a fan of a lot of players. I feel like that’s easy to do in baseball. I followed Goldy’s MVP season very closely though.
Lol imagine being a DBacks fan

Says the Rockies fan
my nephew is a Rockies fan. We suck in different ways.

turkey

gobble gobble
GW Elder
Ok, who am they?
Carson Kelly was a piece of the Paul Goldschmidt trade — came in and did well briefly, but sucked for the most of 3ish years. The slump this season started when he came back from injury — teams been better since.

It’s not fair to say it’s his fault — he’s one man. But he sucked.

Zac Davies is back Saturday. He sucks at pitching. The team needed to acquire a starting pitcher at the deadline and didn’t so yea, he’s back for now.

You are familiar with summer. Now hit and humid summer after blue balls from Hilary.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
D-Backs eliminated the Dodgers...but the Rangers have Bochy...

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

Back
Top Bottom