Howdy

Cam

Slightly Insane
Hi guys,

My name is Cameron, and I am a 27 year old based in Nashville, TN. I was never on GameWinners, but I've looked at that place over on Archive.org, and it looks like it was a lot of fun back in the day. This forum is killing it, and I'm glad to be a part of it. :)

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Awesome to have you here, Cam!! Yep, we've managed to gain some great traction here in the early going, built around a lot of nostalgia for the old GW site, but we're hoping to build on that and have fun doing it :)

Reactions: Cam

Cam

Slightly Insane
Awesome to have you here, Cam!! Yep, we've managed to gain some great traction here in the early going, built around a lot of nostalgia for the old GW site, but we're hoping to build on that and have fun doing it :)

The fast growth has been very impressive, and I'm sure you'll keep that going. :)

Is the color scheme of this style your handy work? I really dig it.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
The fast growth has been very impressive, and I'm sure you'll keep that going. :)
Fingers crossed! It would be nice to see this forum reach even a fraction of what the old GW saw :)
Is the color scheme of this style your handy work? I really dig it.
It's basically a modernization of what the old GW site looked like, but yep, I put it together!

Cam

Slightly Insane
Fingers crossed! It would be nice to see this forum reach even a fraction of what the old GW saw :)

It's basically a modernization of what the old GW site looked like, but yep, I put it together!

I like it! It's still got that default XenForo feel, so I'd imagine you don't ever have to worry about issues with add-ons not cooperating with your style, but it looks fantastic at the same time. :)

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I like it! It's still got that default XenForo feel, so I'd imagine you don't ever have to worry about issues with add-ons not cooperating with your style, but it looks fantastic at the same time. :)
Thanks, Cam, I always try to keep the default style in play as much as possible just in case anything goes wrong with an add-on, but definitely with some custom touches along the way :).

ZandraJoi

Hi guys,

My name is Cameron, and I am a 27 year old based in Nashville, TN. I was never on GameWinners, but I've looked at that place over on Archive.org, and it looks like it was a lot of fun back in the day. This forum is killing it, and I'm glad to be a part of it. :)
Nice to have you here with us :)

Back
Top Bottom