Misc. Media Hot Ones

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Does anyone else here watch a lot of Hot Ones?

I do, partly because I love hot sauce and partly the interviews themself. Sean Evans is unlike any interviewer I've seen.

What are your favourites?

For me, Pedro Pascal recently became my favourite but some other top ones were Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlett Johansson, Idris Elba, and Gordon Ramsey.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
My ex used to love watching his show, so I saw a lot of the earlier stuff. I’ve missed out on whatever he’s been up to the last 6 years or so, but I love the concept of interviewing people while they’re squirming from various hot sauces. I always wanted to borrow the concept and instead of hot sauce, just get people REALLY fried from different strains of weed.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I've been watching it on and off. Pretty entertaining overall. I can't say I got a favorite interview or anything though.

I was thoroughly amused by the hot ones hotpockets though. Maybe one day I'll get a box. And feed one to one of the kids who loves hotpockets.... hehehe...

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
My ex used to love watching his show, so I saw a lot of the earlier stuff. I’ve missed out on whatever he’s been up to the last 6 years or so, but I love the concept of interviewing people while they’re squirming from various hot sauces. I always wanted to borrow the concept and instead of hot sauce, just get people REALLY fried from different strains of weed.
This is exactly what I love about it, he asks such unique questions, the celebrities feel like their purest form of themselves, and seeing them squirm their way through hot sauces is oddly satisfying. You really see a different side of them.

...the weed twist I would definitely watch but I'm also fairly sure a good number of celebrities have done this while high.
I've been watching it on and off. Pretty entertaining overall. I can't say I got a favorite interview or anything though.

I was thoroughly amused by the hot ones hotpockets though. Maybe one day I'll get a box. And feed one to one of the kids who loves hotpockets.... hehehe...
Hot ones hotpockets?

I'm intrigued yet potentially mortified.

I've never heard of this.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Hot ones hotpockets?

Yeah. I think it was introduced first in the fairly recent Tony Hawk interview. I'm just wondering how hot they really are. And did they choose Da Bomb to put in there....

• Hmm
Reactions: TD

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Yeah. I think it was introduced first in the fairly recent Tony Hawk interview. I'm just wondering how hot they really are. And did they choose Da Bomb to put in there....
Hmm I don't think I've seen the Tony Hawk one. I know I saw the chip challenge he did on the show though.

...Da Bomb, most disgusting hot sauce I've ever had. The scoville level ain't that high but something about it. It's like if hot sauce and stomach acid had a baby then you consumed it.

We don't use our bottle on anything other than coaxing guests into try it.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Da Bomb, most disgusting hot sauce I've ever had. The scoville level ain't that high but something about it. It's like if hot sauce and stomach acid had a baby then you consumed it.
Yeah. They've even said it on the show that it's there for the pain. None likes it. It's just a hot thing for the sake of being hot and not being tasty. Bleh.

• Agree

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Yeah. They've even said it on the show that it's there for the pain. None likes it. It's just a hot thing for the sake of being hot and not being tasty. Bleh.
Yup it has zero redeeming qualities. Something about it does make it feel hotter than what are supposed to be hotter sauces, probably cause hotter sauces actually have taste to them.

Like Last Dab? Hot as fuck but delicious.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Yup it has zero redeeming qualities. Something about it does make it feel hotter than what are supposed to be hotter sauces, probably cause hotter sauces actually have taste to them.

Like Last Dab? Hot as fuck but delicious.
My wife is the one for all things hot. She puts Sriracha sauce or that good ol Trump orange buffalo sauce on most things. But we do have some other ones too. Just recently we got one that's in a glass rooster shaped bottle. Seems interesting. Also a set of Rick n Morty hot sauces. Maybe those are good too? One day well have wings or something for dipping.

• Drool

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
My wife is the one for all things hot. She puts Sriracha sauce or that good ol Trump orange buffalo sauce on most things. But we do have some other ones too. Just recently we got one that's in a glass rooster shaped bottle. Seems interesting. Also a set of Rick n Morty hot sauces. Maybe those are good too? One day well have wings or something for dipping.
Those all sound delicious. I tend to have a thing for hot sauces that have fruit flavour like pineapple and mango. We do have a hot dill that we put on burgers and hot dogs too.

I got my wife the watermelon ghost that was on Hot Ones a couple seasons ago as a stocking stuffer because she kept mentioning wanting to try it. We haven't cracked it open but I'll likely make wings when she gets home.

Whenever we make wings we make them dry then just pull out our assortment of hot sauces (we probably have 20 going) and mix/match dipping.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I love Hot Ones, my favourite interview is Terry Crews, I found him hilarious and down to Earth in his interview. The number of times people get surprised by the questions and the depth of research is amazing, you can see they're impressed and relieved it's not just another interview.

• Love

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I love Hot Ones, my favourite interview is Terry Crews, I found him hilarious and down to Earth in his interview. The number of times people get surprised by the questions and the depth of research is amazing, you can see they're impressed and relieved it's not just another interview.
I love Terry Crews!

And yeah, it's so nice to see they genuinely seem to enjoy it and Sean and his team do insane research that throws the guests off.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

That’s one of the elements that always caught my attention… how that dude can put together these well thought out interviews with a range of people and not make it seem plastic or staged as fuck.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I love Terry Crews!

And yeah, it's so nice to see they genuinely seem to enjoy it and Sean and his team do insane research that throws the guests off.

That’s one of the elements that always caught my attention… how that dude can put together these well thought out interviews with a range of people and not make it seem plastic or staged as fuck.

Yep, precisely! Every single interview there's at least one chuckle at the question, one how'd you know that, one wow, you guys do your research. It's incredible, and it makes it more interesting as a viewer that it's not just a spot in a late night show or a rehearsed reply for a press junket.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
This is exactly what I love about it, he asks such unique questions, the celebrities feel like their purest form of themselves, and seeing them squirm their way through hot sauces is oddly satisfying. You really see a different side of them.

...the weed twist I would definitely watch but I'm also fairly sure a good number of celebrities have done this while high.

Hot ones hotpockets?

I too need to see these

Back
Top Bottom