Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Oklahoma. That says it all there. Their priority is telling women what they can’t do with their bodies while letting shitheads like that do whatever they want with someone else’s body and still being given the freedom to live to see another day.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Oklahoma. That says it all there. Their priority is telling women what they can’t do with their bodies while letting shitheads like that do whatever they want with someone else’s body and still being given the freedom to live to see another day.
Yep, there's real crime to look out for there in Oklahoma. Like a trans person trying to pee!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Yep, there's real crime to look out for there in Oklahoma. Like a trans person trying to pee!

You can’t be surprised if trans people get treated like second or third class citizens when the only ones treated like first class citizens are heterosexual Christian white men. Even I would be chopped liver there according to a friend of mine that lives there, simply because of my lack of religious affiliation.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
You can’t be surprised if trans people get treated like second or third class citizens when the only ones treated like first class citizens are heterosexual Christian white men. Even I would be chopped liver there according to a friend of mine that lives there, simply because of my lack of religious affiliation.
Yeah, I've spent time there, it's very much that. Very, very much that. Oklahoma where the hypocrisy comes sweeping down the plain...

Back
Top Bottom