Hi gamewinners

Elusive

Introverted and Unstable
GW Elder
Hey all, I never used to have a rememberable name back then. Pretty sure I was Rico911 or Drkwrld... Either way.(I was 10 or something)

I'm so happy to say that I was a part of the original gw forum. I mainly stayed in the rpg room (which should be brought back ASAP.)

Prett sure CHANCE or Milo Rambaldi were the reigning mods of the group I was in normally.

I would never be the person I am today If game winners didn't exist for me. I learned so much through the forums and rpg writing to learn how to quite literally write and and come up with crazy adventures.

I'll never forget you all, even if we have only have so few left to remember.

Thank you all for the memories. I can't believe I found it again.

Last edited:

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Welcome back to the forums, dude. Glad to see another oldie make it back. These kinda nostalgic reasons are why we pushed to make this place something cool for everyone who found their way here.

I’ve added you to the GW Elder group so you can access all of the forums.

Elusive

Introverted and Unstable
GW Elder
Welcome back to the forums, dude. Glad to see another oldie make it back. These kinda nostalgic reasons are why we pushed to make this place something cool for everyone who found their way here.

I’ve added you to the GW Elder group so you can access all of the forums.
Legit had some happy years when I used the wayback machine and had it go back ton2005 years. Good times.

Thank you so much for the welcome and the addition. I appreciate it.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Legit had some happy years when I used the wayback machine and had it go back ton2005 years. Good times.

Thank you so much for the welcome and the addition. I appreciate it.

Well, the staple forums are here as you can see… we don’t have a lot of the specific forums as it stands now, but all of the old Forum-Only Games have a space, a bunch of the Real Life forums are up there, and we have some pretty good threads going in our gaming section, so you’re bound to find something to get into here. It’s laid out a little differently than you probably remember, but it won’t take long for everything to make sense.

Hey all, I never used to have a rememberable name back then. Pretty sure I was Rico911 or Drkwrld... Either way. (I used to add admins/mods on MSN cause I was like., aye I'd get more personal with them) (I was 12)

Prett sure CHANCE or Milo Rambaldi were the reigning mods of the group I was in normally.

I'm so happy to say that I was a part of the original gw forum. I mainly stayed in the rpg room (which should be brought back ASAP)

I would never be the person I am today If game winners didn't exist for me. I learned so much through the forums and rpg writing to learn how to quite literally write and and come up with crazy adventures.

I'll never forget you all, even if we have only have so few left to remember.

Thank you all for the memories. I can't believe I found it again.
Welcome to the server; I'm Webster, the board's resident curmudgeon and accountant.

Back
Top Bottom