Hey hey!

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Welcome, Colin. Glad to see the time spent lurking didn't make you run for the hill!

Premier League Everyday Dilemmas Ii Milner And Robertson GIF by Liverpool FC

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
You mean comparing me to the guy that once admitted to the whole forums that he ate his own.... cream filling shouldn't get a rise outta me? :link

Also...

puke GIF

Well, he made it through nearly 9 months of this place existing without any of us coming right out and saying it… publicly.

Edit - If this ain’t a welcome thread, I dunno what is.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
He was never the most stable of us...

We all had issues, but his boiled down to being able to dish it out but not take it. We all took turns cracking some ruthless jokes over the years, and he was right there with it until it was his turn. That’s probably why I drew the comparison to leviathan, both were cool dudes at a point, but then “something” happened.

Reactions: Jon
We all had issues, but his boiled down to being able to dish it out but not take it. We all took turns cracking some ruthless jokes over the years, and he was right there with it until it was his turn. That’s probably why I drew the comparison to leviathan, both were cool dudes at a point, but then “something” happened.
Yeah, teenagers were cruel back then. He was particularly soft, though. When he was not on one of his downs, he was a pretty cool dude. But when he was down... my god was he down.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Yeah, teenagers were cruel back then. He was particularly soft, though. When he was not on one of his downs, he was a pretty cool dude. But when he was down... my god was he down.

Yeah, I was friends with the both of them back in the AIM days and beyond, and that’s the most accurate way to sum it up. Hell, the both of them worked with me on damn near every spin-off forum I started outside of GW. I can’t say that I have any ill will towards either of them, but, my last memory of both isn’t exactly a good one. I’d love to hear that they’re doing well or see them stop by here, but I’m not going to hold my breath. Some folks you just don’t expect to see come back.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Definitely. No ill will to anyone. And do legit hope they are well.

I feel like there may have been some spectrum disorder to JoZ, personally, before that stuff was mainstreamed to the point of recognition the way it is now.

It could be possible, but I know he had to contend with quite a bit growing up, like a lot of us that spent time online back then did. In retrospect, it makes sense, because an online setting is a place where you can lash out in a world where you otherwise can’t.

I'm Colin. @Nymphatina told me about this forum.
I lurked around for a few days before deciding to join. Lol
I'm happy to be part of this forum!
Welcome aboard; I'm Webster, the board's resident curmudgeon and one of the board's wrestling aficionados (along with @VashTheStampede and @Crystal and @Jon and @Spiner202, etc.).

Given the broad mix of characters here, you'll be alright here.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Morbidsity

Phew… you are in for a treat then, got some weird ones around here.

Best ones to have!

Welcome aboard, Colin, it's great to have you here :)

Thank you! Great to finally be here! Lol

Welcome aboard. As per agreement of joining GWF, you are now obligated to buy us all a round of pizza.

Jk, hope you have fun here. :)

So, I bought all these pizzas here for nothing?

as long as you don't put pineapple on the pizza
Im Out GIF

And please not Pizza Hut

I've never had Pizza Hut pizza. Lol

Welcome! Try the Hawaiian Pizza. It's Shortkut's personal favorite!

Thank you! And I have. Lol

Thank you!

jason statham whoops GIF

So, yeah, welcome to GWF :rofl

For a moment, I forgot this was a welcome thread. Lol.

Well, he made it through nearly 9 months of this place existing without any of us coming right out and saying it… publicly.

Edit - If this ain’t a welcome thread, I dunno what is.

Best welcome thread I ever seen!

Welcome aboard; I'm Webster, the board's resident curmudgeon and one of the board's wrestling aficionados (along with @VashTheStampede and @Crystal and @Jon and @Spiner202, etc.).

Given the broad mix of characters here, you'll be alright here.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom