Here we go again

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
What does the great Avenger think of this place now that you’ve had a moment to kick the shoes off? Welcome back, dude.
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

It feels oddly familiar. It's weird thinking back about how much time Avenger spent in this place and how long ago that was. After reading some of these threads apparently Avenger knew very little of how deep the rabbit hole went with some of people's interactions back then too haha.

THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Now I feel like we need a Duh'Venger account. You know, minus all the creepy grooming.

He wasn’t the only one that used that account, though. He was the main one, but there were quite a few people to put on the Duh’venger and other similar personas over the years. The @Avenger was often imitated, and with modern science MAY have been duplicated.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I have a duh’venger on my Xbox friends list. Definitely not Greg as it’s active.

Greg was one of the more notable Duh’vengers because him and Avenger used to go round for round back in the day, but I know of at least 2 or 3 others that took up the mantle at one point or another… I want to say jackenape did it before, and another was Majboothroyd if I’m not mistaken. I know there was another… but I’m drawing a blank on that name, but I’m about 80% sure the other two did at one point or another. Maybe @Avenger can help refresh my memory.

Greg was one of the more notable Duh’vengers because him and Avenger used to go round for round back in the day, but I know of at least 2 or 3 others that took up the mantle at one point or another… I want to say jackenape did it before, and another was Majboothroyd if I’m not mistaken. I know there was another… but I’m drawing a blank on that name, but I’m about 80% sure the other two did at one point or another. Maybe @Avenger can help refresh my memory.
Thinking about it, his name is Sean if that helps work out their old GW ID.

Edit: quick research has provided the name Madden 07

I didn’t realize multiple people used the account. I knew there were knockoffs of his knockoff

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I didn’t realize multiple people used the account. I knew there were knockoffs of his knockoff

Well, it really depends on what timeline you’re looking at. My earliest memories of that shit goes back to an individual account that was shared, I’m not sure if Greg’s came first or if he ended up exclusively using it after a while. There were also a bunch of knockoffs, and at one point… there were a few variations active. I know tworow had one of the knockoffs.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder

Yes, there were mutliple poorly executed dopplegangers trying to duplicate the magic of Avenger. But, just like the super soldier serum, it was never the same. Avenger was very much unaware of how many exactly along with the fact that there were people in cahoots akin to the little rascals in a giant coat trying to impersonate an adult.

Duh'Venger

ATTENTION THE GREAT DUH'VENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

I AM ALL THERE EVER WILL, AND ALL THERE EVER HAS BEEN. I AM....INEVITABLE.

THE GREAT DUH'VENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash

Rachel

The Other Rachel
GW Elder
What did the Great Avenger think of the Avengers movies? Something of an auto-biography? Or perhaps a cameo somewhere in a blink-and-you-miss it moment?

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
What did the Great Avenger think of the Avengers movies? Something of an auto-biography? Or perhaps a cameo somewhere in a blink-and-you-miss it moment?

The Avengers movies take far too many liberties. Avenger has not nor ever would associate with someone that shoots arrows at aliens as if that would actually help or stop them. Everyone knows that water is the only thing that stops aliens. Ask Mel Gibson.

However, Avenger will say that Nick Fury may be loosely adapted from him but just not as cool

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder

Dick Wolf Fbi GIF by CBS

The Avenger
Pronouns: The Avenger/The Avenger

I’d like to ask the Avenger if the Avenger feels the Avenger can be bothered to go to the effort of using that classic but inconvenient intro and outro, and the double effort of writing exclusively in the third person on each post.

I believe even after 20 years the Avenger is still the Avenger, but if the Avenger is ready to use first person, I know the Avenger can will it so.

Great memories :D welcome back

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
The Avenger
Pronouns: The Avenger/The Avenger

I’d like to ask the Avenger if the Avenger feels the Avenger can be bothered to go to the effort of using that classic but inconvenient intro and outro, and the double effort of writing exclusively in the third person on each post.

I believe even after 20 years the Avenger is still the Avenger, but if the Avenger is ready to use first person, I know the Avenger can will it so.

Great memories :D welcome back

Avenger does not find it inconvenient at all. His entrances and exits must be announced. It's universal law. And third person is the only person Avenger wishes to spend any quality time with.

Major Isoor

Dynamite with a laser beam
GW Elder

An excellent return to accompany the unexpected (yet magnificent) return of Avenger! :D
(Although IIRC, Duh'venger used some variety of green for the header+footer, right? Or am I misremembering... Either way, it's good to see the duo back in action)

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
An excellent return to accompany the unexpected (yet magnificent) return of Avenger! :D
(Although IIRC, Duh'venger used some variety of green for the header+footer, right? Or am I misremembering... Either way, it's good to see the duo back in action)

You are correct.

Back
Top Bottom