Hello

It's been a while, I think I joined sometime in the mid/late 2000s under the same (eventual) name doing most RuneScape stuff with the clan we had going there. I dunno if any of them are active but I remember Sinistar, Dimples, Miles, Cnucksgx. I just checked the website homepage just for old times sake and saw the link to the new forum so I joined.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
It's been a while, I think I joined sometime in the mid/late 2000s under the same (eventual) name doing most RuneScape stuff with the clan we had going there. I dunno if any of them are active but I remember Sinistar, Dimples, Miles, Cnucksgx. I just checked the website homepage just for old times sake and saw the link to the new forum so I joined.

Nice, glad to see that link serving its purpose. Welcome to the forums… or welcome back, depends on how you wanna look at it.

spartacus GIF

Welcome!

ZandraJoi

Welcome to the forum! :)

Back
Top Bottom