I see you
Queen of the Dead
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Hi there.

Pop Tv Hello GIF by Schitt's Creek

TokyoTux

Indeed. When I visited GW a couple years ago after having been out of gaming for years (wanted one of my game saves) I was sad to see it shut down. I visited yesterday to see if anything had changed and saw the news about GWF. Good stuff!

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
What a great and friendly group here. Thanks everyone. 😊
We're happy to have you :)

I visited yesterday to see if anything had changed and saw the news about GWF. Good stuff!
That's precisely why I changed the GW splash page, because it does suck that GW shut down, and we all miss it, but we have something new and exciting to focus on right here, and we want as many people from GW as possible to know about it :)

TokyoTux

We're happy to have you :)

That's precisely why I changed the GW splash page, because it does suck that GW shut down, and we all miss it, but we have something new and exciting to focus on right here, and we want as many people from GW as possible to know about it :)
Awesome. I'm happy to be a part of it early on(ish) and hope my years of experience may end up being useful to the community

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Awesome. I'm happy to be a part of it early on(ish) and hope my years of experience may end up being useful to the community

Well, we are always looking for new contributions to our gaming area. We’ve been trying to get a gaming club going for a little bit, and we’re always open to new suggestions to expand on the community.

Back
Top Bottom