GW Elder
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

• Haha
Reactions: TD
Alu is part Canadian.
Or has Canadian family.
Or ancestors.
Or something like that.

I'm trying to think if we have any others...
My father's side of the family is French Canadian and moved to MA not so long ago (that my grandfather's first language was french) and my mother's side also has canadian, and more recent, as my grandmother moved from Ontario to MA as an adult.

Also, welcome @MrDawn - are you a returning member from the old days of GW or brand new to this crowd?

• Chef’s Kiss
Reactions: TD
This is my first time. I like to visit forums. Try some of them out. I've worked with @Crystal on some of those forums. She's a great friend and a wonderful person.
Well then, welcome to the community!
Andrew Phung is like the nicest coolest guy in person
I don't doubt that. He seems like he'd be a cool guy.

:hugs

True, we've got each other's backs here, and quite a few of us have the same battles.

My depression just floored after I moved out from my parents. I have not been super happy without worry since I was 15. It just seemed things were getting darker in my mind from there. Family and religion played a huge part in all of it. As I've gotten into my late 30's, I'm trying to let it all go and try to be a happier person. I really just don't want the baggage anymore.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
My depression just floored after I moved out from my parents. I have not been super happy without worry since I was 15. It just seemed things were getting darker in my mind from there. Family and religion played a huge part in all of it. As I've gotten into my late 30's, I'm trying to let it all go and try to be a happier person. I really just don't want the baggage anymore.
Absolutely makes sense, and yeah, finding ways to let it go and move beyond would be fantastic! You know a lot of my own problems, and that's stuff I'll be dealing with for many years to come, but moving forward and being free from the struggle is absolutely the goal and you'll definitely get there!

Back
Top Bottom