Hello there

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
You used to hate us all having our names (despite you basically just having your name) I’m sure. You also disliked people sending multiple messages at a time on MSN if it could be done in one go. Strange memory that I have.
Wait, what? When did I have a problem with people just having their names?

as for the second one, yeah, that is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. lol

like "bro, you clearly knew you wanted to say more."

<--Officially not average.
The funny thing about averages is that they can be entirely useless. You were on upper staff so the average went up for everyone other than me.

Just like how the average US president has been indicted 1+ times after leaving office despite only one US president ever being indicted after leaving office.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
The funny thing about averages is that they can be entirely useless. You were on upper staff so the average went up for everyone other than me.

Just like how the average US president has been indicted 1+ times after leaving office despite only one US president ever being indicted after leaving office.
Average and entirely useless. I have to make that my custom title at some point. :D

General Grievous GIF

Welcome!

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I agree. SUPER fucking annoying.
The worst trend. :crossarm

I would blame @Mark as the one who started it, but technically I first registered in 2001 with my entire full name (bentalbot) and he was probably still MDX or Heretic. So clearly I am the trend setter.

Anyway, welcome, Lynn!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
The worst trend. :crossarm

I would blame @Mark as the one who started it, but technically I first registered in 2001 with my entire full name (bentalbot) and he was probably still MDX or Heretic. So clearly I am the trend setter.

Anyway, welcome, Lynn!

I can carry the blame, and you can carry the trendsetter status. I’m cool with that. My username was pointless back then, practically everyone referred to me by either my first name or something derogatory.

Back
Top Bottom