Hello all!

I was so ecstatic when I saw there was an app and a resurrection. I believe I had the most fun in my childhood interacting with all sorts of folks. I stumbled on GW just looking for some cheats to a game and I don't think I even knew what a forum was when I clicked on the link. Found forum only games and then School of Battle and I was hooked. Im enjoying looking around and seeing that wonderful, horrible GW spirit lmao

Oh Cupid you don't need to throw an arrow at me! :D

Valentines Day Love GIF by CsaK

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Welcome back to the forums. Unfortunately, we don’t have as large of a FOG selection as we used to, but, we’re not doing too shabby only several months in.

Welcome back to the forums. Unfortunately, we don’t have as large of a FOG selection as we used to, but, we’re not doing too shabby only several months in.
Yeah but new members can make that section grow...

We're currently doing a couple of D&D campaigns. If you're interested in that at all, feel free to read along, create your own character, and talk about things in the various taverns.

Welcome @Cupid. !

ZandraJoi

I was so ecstatic when I saw there was an app and a resurrection. I believe I had the most fun in my childhood interacting with all sorts of folks. I stumbled on GW just looking for some cheats to a game and I don't think I even knew what a forum was when I clicked on the link. Found forum only games and then School of Battle and I was hooked. Im enjoying looking around and seeing that wonderful, horrible GW spirit lmao
Welcome Cupid! :)

Back
Top Bottom