Hello again...

Excalibur

A Winner is You
GW Elder
...friend of a friend, I knew you when, etc.

Glad to see this place up and running! I joined the OG GameWinners in April 2001 — you may have encountered me as the moderator of the Fighting Games forum back in the day, or writing in several chain stories in the Writing sections (if anybody remembers the chaotic FF8: The Alternate Dimension you will be my virtual best friend).

Let's see if I can remember how to do the ol' text art I used to have in my sig...

o=={{:::::Excalibur:::::>

Ha! So far so good. Now all that's left is — nearly 23 years later — to begin another run at GameWinners. See you around the forums!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

Glad to see this place up and running! I joined the OG GameWinners in April 2001 — you may have encountered me as the moderator of the Fighting Games forum back in the day, or writing in several chain stories in the Writing sections (if anybody remembers the chaotic FF8: The Alternate Dimension you will be my virtual best friend).

Let's see if I can remember how to do the ol' text art I used to have in my sig...

Ha! So far so good. Now all that's left is — nearly 23 years later — to begin another run at GameWinners. See you around the forums!

Now that’s a name a name I haven’t seen in a long time. Welcome back, dude. Hope you like the place.

Excalibur

A Winner is You
GW Elder
The name sounds familiar but not much beyond that..

Welcome back to where we're all grown adults now! (kinda)
Thanks! We may be adults, but I'm sitting here trying to remember what video game quotes I had in my original signature. Oh, to be a teenager again! BRB, going to print out 50 pages worth of GTA cheat codes for the PS2...

Now that’s a name a name I haven’t seen in a long time. Welcome back, dude. Hope you like the place.
Thanks friend! Loving it so far — it's the nostalgia kick I didn't know I needed today. Can't wait to explore the other sections and get that post count cranking.

Reactions: TD

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Thanks friend! Loving it so far — it's the nostalgia kick I didn't know I needed today. Can't wait to explore the other sections and get that post count cranking.

I’ve went ahead and verified your account and given you access to the Elder group, it unlocks a bunch of nostalgia forums for you from the main category.

Lee

XF Wizard
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Commissioner
Thanks! We may be adults, but I'm sitting here trying to remember what video game quotes I had in my original signature. Oh, to be a teenager again! BRB, going to print out 50 pages worth of GTA cheat codes for the PS2...

I wasn't an OG - but it is nice to meet you! :)

to where we're all grown adults now!
Canadian Lol GIF

Anyway, welcome aboard @Excalibur!
zpv7FU-b_400x400.jpg

ZandraJoi

Welcome! While I'm newer to the forum, it's nice seeing original members :)

Back
Top Bottom