Birthday Happy Birthday to my Wife!

She won't see this, but I don't care. I'm celebrating! Here's a picture of the flowers I got from our new local florist after just moving. Quite pleased to have these guys around the corner in walking distance.

Also of note: our wedding anniversary is on Monday! This long weekend is most lovely!

PXL_20231006_203524460.jpg

She also recently got a promotion shortly after her union negotiated a raise and back pay for the past year for her. She's got some good shit to celebrate all around.

We we at her friend's birthday party last night: asian style karaoke bar (where you rent rooms for your party). I got called out to sing because for a while I was the only guy, and the entire time I was the only white guy. Why yes, I absolutely crushed the Backstreet Boys. I also got put in charge of singing "What a Girl Wants" to close out the night, because obviously I had the best knowledge on the situation.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
She also recently got a promotion shortly after her union negotiated a raise and back pay for the past year for her. She's got some good shit to celebrate all around.
Wow, moving on up!
We we at her friend's birthday party last night: asian style karaoke bar (where you rent rooms for your party). I got called out to sing because for a while I was the only guy, and the entire time I was the only white guy. Why yes, I absolutely crushed the Backstreet Boys. I also got put in charge of singing "What a Girl Wants" to close out the night, because obviously I had the best knowledge on the situation.
What Alu Wants, What Alu Needs ❤️
Oh, also she kept her own last name. I guess for the time being we can call her Activities Adjacent or something.
Mrs. Activities-Alu-Nipple-Adjacent

Reactions: Jon

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Happy birthday to your better half, happy early anniversary to you both, and have a new name to commemorate the occasion.

I’ll be every bastard under the sun until he makes his way here and sees it was your fault. Then I’ll just be the regular bastard I usually am.
Happy To Help Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Back
Top Bottom