Birthday Happy birthday, Crystal!

Happy Birthday GIF

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I hope you have a good birthday, and you’re able to make the best out of it. I know you’ve got your hands full, but you deserve to section off a little time for yourself at the very least.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I hope you have a good birthday, and you’re able to make the best out of it. I know you’ve got your hands full, but you deserve to section off a little time for yourself at the very least.
Nah, I'm not really a birthday person, I prefer to ignore my bday each year with the exception of responding to people online. Otherwise it's a day, a reminder I'm getting older.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Happy Birthday, Crystal. You've really brought a lot of joy into my house by getting this place up and running and I want you to know how much we appreciate you and your efforts.

And more than just that, it wouldn't be such a fun place to hang out without your kind and welcoming personality. I know you like to play it down, but you personally really are a huge reason this site has been a huge success in my book.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Happy Birthday, Crystal. You've really brought a lot of joy into my house by getting this place up and running and I want you to know how much we appreciate you and your efforts.

And more than just that, it wouldn't be such a fun place to hang out without your kind and welcoming personality. I know you like to play it down, but you personally really are a huge reason this site has been a huge success in my book.
Thanks, Vash. Truly. I can't deny that GWF has filled a massive hole in my heart and soul since it launched, and it continues to blow me away just how active and fun GWF is on a daily basis and you and @Christina are such a huge part of the fabric of what we have here. I couldn't picture this place without either of you, it wouldn't be home.

GWF started out as a purely selfish endeavour. I wanted a place to chat with people I missed. I thought 5 or 10 would join and it'd last a few months before it dwindled down to me and even that would be fine. Instead we've rebuilt a massive chunk of our GW family, older, grumpier, more kids and more mature-ish, but still us. It's been incredible and back to the selfish side, it's been better for me than therapy. Getting back in touch with you all has pulled me back from the ledge more than I was willing to admit. I'm still an unstable mess, but thanks to GWF and everyone here making this place so special I get to be just a little more "normal" on a daily basis. I love each and every person here, this forum truly has become a home and that is 100% to do with everyone here, not me. I'll take the credit for opening the doors, but this place is nothing without the family that built this place up, so thank you! Thank you for helping shape a mad dream into something so, so special.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
1000002923.jpg
Freaking future Ben*'s, making me think I'd missed this. Glad I hadn't.

Happy birthday, @Crystal.

I have to agree with the sentiment that you setting up the kindling for everyone else to ignite this place again is hugely appreciated. I didn't actually know how much I'd missed this place and how growing to dislike it contributed to my shit.

And that act had further reach than even just us here; after you guys forgave me for my prior assholery, I went back and replied to my old best friend I'd fallen out with because of his wife and made peace. Found out they're since separated, he had to move and is now very isolated, and is facing needing a lobotomy to address seizures, so it was timely.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, too. This forum coming back probably caused a lot of ripples.

I know there were other reasons for why I dumped this place on you way back, but I absolutely don't regret it.

Cheers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
View attachment 3367
Freaking future Ben*'s, making me think I'd missed this. Glad I hadn't.

Happy birthday, @Crystal.
Thanks, Ben :)
I have to agree with the sentiment that you setting up the kindling for everyone else to ignite this place again is hugely appreciated. I didn't actually know how much I'd missed this place and how growing to dislike it contributed to my shit.
I'm glad we got this chance, for sure!
And that act had further reach than even just us here; after you guys forgave me for my prior assholery, I went back and replied to my old best friend I'd fallen out with because of his wife and made peace. Found out they're since separated, he had to move and is now very isolated, and is facing needing a lobotomy to address seizures, so it was timely.
Oh no!! Glad you can be there for him as a friend again! You're a good guy, Ben!
I'm sure I'm not the only one, too. This forum coming back probably caused a lot of ripples.

I know there were other reasons for why I dumped this place on you way back, but I absolutely don't regret it.

Cheers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
:hugs
Excited Happy Birthday GIF by Kiki

Have an awesome day!!!! :hugs
Thanks, Tommy!!

Happy birthday Crystal! Thanks for everything you've done for all of us. I didn't realize how much I missed the GW forums until they came back. The sense of community is fantastic. It's so great being able to reconnect with people I haven't spoken to in like 10 years.

YOU DID THIS!! And that's AWESOME. Look at all of these people you brought together again to chill, chat, and support each other. Thanks again for everything. :hugs

Foxy

My world is a better place because you're in it. I'm so thankful for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231001_143119_Chrome~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20231001_143119_Chrome~3.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 6

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Happy birthday Crystal! Thanks for everything you've done for all of us. I didn't realize how much I missed the GW forums until they came back. The sense of community is fantastic. It's so great being able to reconnect with people I haven't spoken to in like 10 years.

YOU DID THIS!! And that's AWESOME. Look at all of these people you brought together again to chill, chat, and support each other. Thanks again for everything. :hugs
Nah, I just put up a forum, the awesome part is everyone else coming together. :)
Happy birthday! Thank you so much for giving us a new home!
:hugs
My world is a better place because you're in it. I'm so thankful for you.
You've been such an amazing friend, mentor, guide, and even therapist, lol. You're amazing @Foxy and thank you so much for letting me into your life.
Happy birthday @Crystal

You've created something truly awesome here and you should be proud. Sending lots a love and positive vibes your way.

Thank you for everything you've done for us
I appreciate that, but it truly wasn't me that built what we have now, it was everyone else. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom