Birthday Happy Birthday, Ben & Tommy

The door opens as two figures make their way inside the Platinum Penguin Inn. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone shouts. The sounds of party whistles echoes throughout the tavern, confetti raining down as well.

Meanwhile on the table, stands a freshly-baked cake, and around it, a feast for everyone to enjoy.

"Happy Birthday Ben, and to you as well, Sir Thomas. How about you both come join us on the festivities? There's lots for everyone to go around! And be sure to thank Crystal, she put a lot of work into this. Lady is a real sweetheart. One of the most thoughtful people I know out there! :)"

Had to do this one in D&D format. :D

Happy birthday, @Ben & @Tommy Boy!

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Birthday Party Surprise GIF by The Room

Happy Birthday @Ben and @Tommy Boy, hope you both have wonderful a wonderful day! ❤️

ahem, I mean...

Crystal walks forward excitedly and embraces the adventurers. A warm, happy hug.

"You're both amazing, may your day be joyful and your hearts be full. You are loved, from within and without."

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
The door opens as two figures make their way inside the Platinum Penguin Inn. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone shouts. The sounds of party whistles echoes throughout the tavern, confetti raining down as well.

Meanwhile on the table, stands a freshly-baked cake, and around it, a feast for everyone to enjoy.

"Happy Birthday Ben, and to you as well, Sir Thomas. How about you both come join us on the festivities? There's lots for everyone to go around! And be sure to thank Crystal, she put a lot of work into this. Lady is a real sweetheart. One of the most thoughtful people I know out there! :)"

Had to do this one in D&D format. :D

Happy birthday, @Ben & @Tommy Boy!
Thanks, MC.

And certainly thank you to Crystal, for giving us a place to have Celebrations & Parties again to begin with!

Happy birthday, Tommy Bro. Been like, 15 years since we've actually been in the same "space" to share one. I can't believe you're 19 now. :party

I jest, though I cannot actually remember how many years younger than me you are. I know it sure as hell ain't 37 though...

Matt Damon Grandpa GIF

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
tommy wiseau mark GIF by The Room

I'm going to assume that's aimed at the youthful Thomas over there. Bro probably ain't got a single gray hair...

Fuck Tommy, man… that guy is gonna be the one to make the rest of us look like the crypt keeper. It’s rude as fuck. The least he could do is let some crows feet or frown lines form, but, no… still trying to be all young and supple.

Ridiculous.

Happy birthday, Tommy Bro. Been like, 15 years since we've actually been in the same "space" to share one. I can't believe you're 19 now. :party
1712854487067.png
:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

I jest, though I cannot actually remember how many years younger than me you are. I know it sure as hell ain't 37 though...

Matt Damon Grandpa GIF
Happy birthday to you, birthday bro. You're totally right - for the longest time your Facebook wall prevented people (or me lol) from posting messages on it, so I had to wait until you posted something else and comment on that post. Always made sure to give a shoutout to my bday bro though, you're the only one I know to share this date with me!

I am 34 now!!! Wa!!!!!! Thank you all for the well wishes!!!

View attachment 13269

Happy birthday to you, birthday bro. You're totally right - for the longest time your Facebook wall prevented people (or me lol) from posting messages on it, so I had to wait until you posted something else and comment on that post. Always made sure to give a shoutout to my bday bro though, you're the only one I know to share this date with me!

You've got 4 years on me.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
View attachment 13269

Yeah, I ain't about that Facebook life. I barely even check it anymore and am only holding off deleting it so as not to lose touch with it people entirely.

Nailed it with that 15 year guess though.

Sitting in a 1730s building in Albany, and judging how English it really is. Verdict is... OK.

They're out of bacon though so my desire for a BLT will go unanswered.

1000005947.jpg
1000005949.jpg
1000005951.jpg

Edit: no milk either... So certainly ain't getting TEA here. How the fuck do you not have milk?

Building feels familiar and cool, but so far, not impressed with the actual restaurant.

Last edited:

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
(Belated "Cheers" to everyone, even though the reactions were reacted.)

Back
Top Bottom